-Authors Note-

I don't even know how to say or write this. First, I want to express the amount of love that I have for every single one of you that has taken time out of your day to read my story. I know this isn't the update any of you want but I'm genuinely sorry. From now on I am not going to be updating His Whole World. It has taken me months even to try and write a new chapter and I realized tonight that I need a fresh start. I thought reading books would help my writer's block but I realized I need to write something completely different.

I want to give you all a little insight into the new book I'm going to be writing. If you like Criminal Minds and Aaron Hotchner this is the book for you. Rossi's Goddaughter, Sofia Romano is being transferred to the BAU after working undercover in various places around the world. Hotchner just got back from leave after his accident with a bomb and losing his friend Kate. Still, on edge, he is reluctant to welcome an unfamiliar face onto the team. Sofia is not one to take people's shit, so when she starts to get the feeling Hotchner doesn't like her, she makes it known the feeling is mutual.

So, guys, that's the new book. I know this is going to disappoint people I'm ending this book so abruptly but I needed it. I'm sorry if you don't like Criminal Minds. Actually, I'm not, because if you don't like Criminal Minds please leave <3. But thank you all for having faith in me. I hope I do not disappoint with this new book.

With all love,

With all love,

-MER