12. Think before you talk

(Caylie's dress will be at the bottom of the chapter since I can't add it next to Lani's)

I wake up to my alarm clock blaring and hear someone groan. I shoot up but then remember that Zade spent the night. He's laying completely on top of me with his head on my stomach and arms around my waist. Oh my gosh, last night he asked me to be his girlfriend. I'm Zade's girlfriend, holy cow. I look at my clock and see that it's 6:32 and I'm actually debating on going to school today.

I've gone everyday so far and I really want a break and dad will never know. I should ask Zade if he wants to go though. I slowly start shaking him. "Zade." I say in a quiet whisper. "Mhmmmmm?" He asks back. "Do you want to get up and go to school?" I ask him and he immediately replies and says no. Well I guess I can go back to bed now. After 5 minutes of kind of freaking out about being Zade's girlfriend I finally drift back off to sleep.

Miles POV:

"Where is my wonderful sunshine of a best friend and yours?" I ask Caylie who's sitting across from me on the lunch table. "I have no clue she hasn't answered her phone all morning." She said as she took a bite of a nasty looking apple. "Oh my god what if their getting down and dirty together." I gasp at my own thoughts.

"Don't think like that, Lani would never do that. Well at least not yet." She said as Derek sat down next to her and placed a kiss on her forehead. "You know what?" I said as I got up from the table. "I'm done with cute couples. I'm gonna go bury myself somewhere and hope my hand doesn't stick out like Emily from corpse bride." I said as I dramatically walk away from our friend group.

As I'm walking out I hear a few girls talking in the halls. "I heard that Zade's just going to homecoming with her because she has a disability and he feels bad." One girl said. "Well i heard that he's only using her for sex and that by next week he's gonna be ready for some new pussy." Another one said. 'Oh hell naw.' I walked up to the girls and start running my mouth.

"Y'all need to get Zade's name out of y'all's mouth. And first of all Leilani does not have a disability she's just an amazing girl that Zade has fallen in love with. And second of all he is not using her for sex. He cares about her and is going to ask her to be his girlfriend this weekend." I finished what I needed to say and walked to my car. I really want some nachos.

Leilani's POV:

I wake up again to a crushing pain in my right arm. I look down and see Zade laying on only my arm. I turn my head and look at my alarm clock and it reads 12:55. It felt nice to sleep in. Being in Zade's arms last night was also a really nice way to sleep. I used all my force and snatched my arm from underneath him and he woke up with a jolt.

He looked around confused but then looked at me and smiled before wrapping his ginormous arm around me and dragging me to him. "Good morning, beautiful." He said in a low whisper. Goosebumps filled my arms and I giggled. "Good morning." I said. "I'm guessing we skipped school." He said as he look at the clock. "I asked you if you wanted to go and you said no so I went with that and fell back asleep."

I said as I turned over in his arms and looked up at him. "God dammit you're beautiful." He said. I swatted his arm and reminded him about not swearing and to that he apologized. We stayed like that for another 15 minutes before I felt my phone buzzing.

I picked it up and said hello. "Where the hello kitty are you?" Miles screamed into the phone. "Laying in bed. How's school?" I asked and he scoffed. "We'll both you and Zade aren't here so either your together or he's sick and Zade rarely gets sick, maybe once a year and that already happened in January. So let me talk to him."

Miles said and I giggled as I handed the phone over to Zade. "What do you want?" He says in a monotone voice. "Oh my god, Caylie they are together!" I can hear him scream through the phone but then everything gets quiet. "Did you ask her?" He says trying to whisper but i don't think he knows how to do that. "Yes I did and she said yes." Zade replied as he rubbed his head with one hand knowing what was going to happen next.

Miles screams into the phone and it sounds like a dying dinosaur. "I knew it. Caylie! Their dating! Oh my god. Can I be your best man? Lani let Caylie be the maid of honor so I don't have to walk down the aisle with some random chick..." Miles kept going on and on so eventually Zade hung up and turned my phone off.

"Can we watch twilight?" I asked him. He looked puzzled and then said. "What's twilight?" I have never been more shocked and hurt by two words in my life. "You don't know what twilight is? Do you like under a rock? I'm putting it on right now." I grabbed my tv remote and hurried and turned on Netflix.

I flipped to twilight fast and pressed play. For the next 2 hours we watched the first one. Zade looked completely uninterested until the baseball scene. It was adorable to see him actually paying attention to a movie. Whenever we watch other movies he's either sleeping or playing with my hair.

After the movie ended he seemed a little bit upset. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yea just now you've got me invested and I want to watch the other ones. There are other ones, right?" He asked, hoping there was. "Yes, there's 4 more." I said. I got off my bed and made my way to my bathroom. For being up for 2 hours I haven't eaten , dranken, or gone to the bathroom at all.

I closed the door and went to the bathroom and as I was washing my hands I heard my bedroom door open. I hope that it was just Zade. Going to get food or something. When I walked out I saw Miles, Caylie, Derek, and Zade all sitting on my bed. I then noticed the McDonald's bags in each of their hands.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "Zade told us we need to bring you guys food or else he would shove a pole up my..." Miles was cut off with Zade's hand slapping his mouth and holding it over it. Caylie dropped her bags on my bed and ran up to me. "I'm so happy he finally asked you. I thought he was gonna pussy out and not do it." She said as she hugged me. I pulled away and smacked her arm.

"Stop swearing." I said but hugged her back. "You and Zade do love to hit people is that y'all's ki-" Miles was cut off again but this time Derek had been the one to stop him. "Sometimes I wonder if you think before you talk." Derek said and we all laughed.

For the rest of the day we sat and talked about what happened at school and how we are all excited about homecoming in 2 days. "Oh my gosh! I have to tell you guys what happened today!" Miles blurted out while I was in the middle of talking.

We all nodded for him to continue. "Okay so when I was leaving the lunch room today I heard these crusty as- apple girls talking trash on Zade and Leilani and I put them in their places. So Lani if anyones ever mean to you even though they won't be because you're dating the Rock 2.0, come to me and I'll beat them up." Miles finished and I felt a little bad that he said that people were talking bad on me.

Zade noticed and grabbed me and pulled me into a side hug. I immediately got butterflies in my stomach. I hope I never get over this feeling with him. At 10:55 they all decided to go home but of course Zade lingered around. "Can I stay the night again?" He asked. I don't really know why he asked because he was already changed into sweatpants and a white wife beater and laying under my covers. "Of course you can." I said as I crawled under them. I turned off my bed side lamp and slowly fell asleep

 I turned off my bed side lamp and slowly fell asleep

——————————————-
Word count- 1,508

Thank you all for reading! 2 chapters in less the 24 hours?!??!?! I'll try to get out at least 1 more chapter this week but please don't count on in. I love you all and thank for you all. Remember to comment and vote please!!!!

With all love
-MER