21. Sick

'His lips were slowly kissing down my neck leaving small marks with each kiss. He gradually lifted up my sweatshirt to reveal nothing under it. He looked back up at me to make sure I was still okay with what was happening. I nodded and he kept going. He grabbed my right breast and took my left nipple in his mouth. I gasped in shock at this new feeling.'

I sat straight up in bed dripping in sweat from the hot dream I was just having. Zade also woke up next to me. "Lani, are you okay? Was it a nightmare?" He asked worriedly and panicked. "I'm fine, just a dream, a really good dream." I smiled at him before climbing to straddle him and bent down to kiss him.

I've had dreams like that for the past couple of weeks and I can't get them out of my head. It might be from all the wattpad I've been reading but I've just become a new person. Zade still thinks I'm not ready to even try anything. Zade's been staying with me every night for the past week because Carlos and Dad are at my grandma's house for the next month because she fell down the stairs.

It's nothing serious but they just want to make sure she's okay. I offered to go with them but someone had to stay with Atlas and I still have school. "Zade, why are we taking everything slow? I know I said I wanted to but I feel like we're moving at 2 mph." I kissed him again before letting him respond. "The most we have done is when I sat on your lap on Christmas."

"I just want to make sure you're okay with it. I don't want you to regret anything." He grabbed my head and kissed my forehead. "Zade, I'm 100 percent sure that I want to slowly start with this side of our relationship." I kissed him, not letting him respond again. One thing I'm thankful for is that he doesn't sleep with his shirt on so I get to look at his beautiful football abs all night.

Zade's tongue grazed my lips to ask for permission to be let in. I granted it and he grabbed my face and pulled me in tighter. My hips smashed down on his and I felt his member right on my core. I gasped into the kiss and he let my lips go. "Is this okay?" He asked, mentioning what just happened. I nodded and captured his lips again.

I grinded my core onto him and it got a reaction out of the both of us. Zade pulled out of the kiss again and said, "Lani remember, slow baby." "Zade you can't call me baby and then think I'm gonna wanna take it slow." I giggled into his chest before rolling off of him. "What time is it anyway?" He asked, sitting up. His boner still noticeable. I giggled and pointed to it and he got up out of my bed.

"It's 5:15." I said as I rolled over to my side to see what he was going to do. "I'm gonna go take a cold shower." He said before grabbing a towel from my closet and closing my bathroom door. I laughed because he always took a shower after we did anything that got us "excited". I rolled over to my back and thought about finally got him to do something.

I love Zade I really do but he treats me like I'm this fragile little thing. I may look like it but I definitely don't feel like it. It's exciting to do this stuff. It gives me a thrill like going on a roller coaster or sneaking out for the first time. But I wouldn't know about sneaking out, I've never done it because my dads never home. I quietly laughed to myself before turning to face the wall and I slowly started to fall back asleep.

2 weeks later

Zade's been with me for these past 3 weeks and it's honestly been the most fun I've had. Every night we have our fun and then he would go take a shower. 2nd semester started 2 weeks ago and of course Zade had to make sure we had all the same classes. My throat has been killing me all morning. "Lani." Zade whispered from behind me while we were taking a math test.

"Zade no. We're taking a test. Leave me alone." I whispered back after making sure Mrs. Carson wasn't paying attention. Even whispering hurt my throat. I heard him shift in his seat before I felt mine being moved and almost falling out. I turned around and with my pencil scribbled on his test so you could barely see the answers.