17. Sweet Like Honey

Leilani's POV:

I wake up to Zade laying fully on top of me. I tried to roll him off but nothing was working. "Zade." I said gently in his ear. "Hmm?" He responded just like he did last night when we had our conversation. "Can you please get off of me. I'm hungry." He shook his head no and kept sleeping. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and looked at the time, 7:20 a.m. 'Why am I up so early?' I rolled my eyes and tired to fall back asleep

After 20 minutes of trying to sleep I guess I fell back asleep because I opened my eyes to Zade standing over me just looking at me. "What are you doing?" I ask him looking back into his eyes. "Staring at you." "I know that Zade." I said finally sitting up. I realized that he had food in his hands. "Did you make me breakfast in bed?" He smiled down at me and handed me a plate full of blueberry pancakes with whip cream on top.

I ate all my food while Zade just sat and watched me. "I need a nickname for you." "No." He deadpanned. "Why? You have one for me." I said as I put my plate on the table. "Ooooo I'm going to call you honey!" I said jumping onto him so I was on top of him while he laid with his back on the bed. His hands were holding my hips and I got butterfiles.

"Why are you going to call me honey?" I smiled at him. "Because you're sweet like honey." I laugh a little because he's definitely not sweet, only to me. "Funny." He says as he flips us over so now my back is on the bed and he's on top of me. Again, there are butterflies. "I know, I'm pretty funny." I said as I tried to flip us over but failed. "You're strong." I said and he made a knowing face.

"What are we doing today?" I asked as I slipped on a hoodie over my long sleeve shirt. "I don't know yet. What do you wanna do?" Zade asked while he was fixing his hair so it wasn't all over the place. I like it better all over the place though. "You look very cute today." I said to him wanting to see his reaction for me calling him cute. "And you look very handsome." He placed a kiss on my lips while I giggled.

"I think we should go walk around Time Square." I said. "Okay, that's an hour and 40 minute drive. Just to let you know." Zade said as he walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. "How are we gonna get there?" I asked because he still hadn't told me. "My car." He said simply. "But your car is in Kentucky, how do you have it?" "Follow me." I followed him until we got to a door that I'm assuming goes to the garage.

"What year is it?" I asked as I walked around a beautiful black Convertible Lincoln. "1989. It was my dads and now it's mine." He said with a sad smile. "Can you press the garage opener?" He asked as he jumped in the car. I pressed it and walked around to the passenger side door. It was weird not having Zade open my door. The door shot open as I was about to open it and realized zade reached over and opened it. I smiled to myself and got in.

"Yeah look at you, boy! I invented you! Your Gucci tennis shoes!" I scream/sang along to In my head by Ariana Grande. Zade turned the radio down a little and turned and looked at me since we were at a red light. "I love you." He said as he reached over and grabbed my hand. For the next 35 minutes we held hands. My hands started to get sweaty so I pulled away but he pulled my hand right back and I just rolled my eyes.

I stepped out of the car and just breathed in, "I wanna live here when I'm older." I said as Zade grabbed his jacket from the back seat. "I do too." He said as he came and wrapped his right arm around me resting his hand on my low back. "Ready to walk a mile just to keep walking around?" I asked him. We had to park pretty far away due to literally no parking. "I guess," he said as he began to walk.

"Zade?" I asked and he hummed back. "Do you see me in your future?" I asked, setting down my fork of raspberry swirl cheesecake at this place called Junior's Restaurant & Bakery. Zade was about to take a bite of his cake but stopped midway to his mouth. He also set his fork down and looked into my eyes and smiled. "Lani, I don't even see a future that you're not in. You are the love of my life and I don't intend on letting you go anytime soon."

I smiled and a tear slipped out of my eye. After everything I've been through I don't deserve someone to love me. "Zade, I love you." He smiled at me and wiped my tear off my face. "Leilani I love you so much." I smiled and started eating my food again. We eat in silence until the waiter came to give us the check. I tried to grab my card but Zade had already handed his to the waiter and shooed him away.

"That was the longest day of my life." I said flopping onto our bed. "Mhm." Zade said as he took off his shirt. I will never get used to the site of my boyfriend's abs. "If you take a picture it'll last longer." He said as he walked over to me. I sat up so I could look him in his face but even though I was sitting on a bed I was still face to face with his chest.

He bent down and placed a small kiss on my forehead before pushing me so my back was flat against the bed. He climbed on top of me so his legs were on either side of my body. "I love Leilani Hernandez." "I love you Zade De Luca." I smiled as he bent down and kissed me on my lips. It was a gentle kiss but soon I flipped us over so I was on top of him.

"I like this sight." Zade said, smirking. I blushed and hid my face in his chest. I felt him laugh a little bit. I looked up at him but he grabbed my face again and started kissing me. I giggled but kissed him back.

"Zade, that shower is amazing." I said while walking out in a towel to go and get my clothes. "I know. I have the same one at home." I smiled at him because I want him to know that I will be using that shower when we get home. I grabbed my clothes out of my bag and walked back to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

"I had a lot of fun. Thank you for taking me here."  I rolled over so I was facing him instead of having my back resting on his chest. "I will take you to the ends of the earth if that's what you want." He kissed me again. My heart swelled in my chest as I also got goosebumps on my arms. "Do I make you nervous?" He said into my ear, causing the goosebumps to intensify.

I nodded and rested my head on his chest. "You make me nervous." He said as he rested his head on mine. "Goodnight Leilani Hernandez." "Goodnight Zade De Luca."

——————————————-

Word count- 1,315

GUYS 9,000 FUCKING READS?!?!? THATS LITERALLY INSANE. I never in a million years would think that MY story would get that many reads. Im sorry about not uploading on a regular basis, i'll try to get better at it. I just want you all to know you are loved and cared for. Have an amazing day or night. I LOVE YOU!

With all love
                   -MER