15. I love you

Zade's POV

Sometimes I wish I wasn't a complete pussy. I shouldn't have to say 'I love you' in a different language just because I'm scared of what she is going to say. I feel like she loves me back. The way she looks at me gives me a feeling she does.

She is the only reason I'm going to this dance. The last high school dance I went to was winter formal freshman year. Now they don't even do that dance because of how out of hand it got. Two girls broke their legs, 3 fights happened, and a girl got pregnant. It was very intense.

Sometimes I wonder if Lani's only with me because she was too nice to say no. I've talked to Miles about it and he has reassured me but I still have that feeling in the back of my head everytime I'm with her.

Derek and Miles are both at my house getting ready. I don't know why but they agreed to come here. I don't usually like them coming over because Isabella is in love with both of them. I know she's only six but she is madly in love with them.

"Miles, Derek!" Bella screams as she sees them and runs up to the both of them. They both bent down to her level to each give her a hug. They both knew about the crush and thought it was adorable.

After they hugged we made our way up to my room. "Your sister is adorable." Miles said as he plopped down on my bed. "I know. I think her crush on you guys has grown a lot since this summer." This summer Bella confessed to the both of them that she liked them.

They thought it was cute and have been even nicer to her. I'm glad I have good friends. After we all got changed we did our hair. Miles has blonde hair that he parted in the middle and let it be free. He looked like an idiot. Derek had long black hair that he put into a man bun that Caylie likes.

And for me I have kinda long, kinda short brown hair. I slicked it down to the sides and you could see the tattoo behind my left ear. It says "Rosa" after my mother Rose. That was my very first tattoo I got 2 years ago. Was my mother angry? Yes, she was furious at me but then came to love it.

From that day I have gotten many, many more tattoos. I have patch work all down my left arm and an ace card on the back of my calf. Mama was not happy at all. With only being 16 and 17 I did have to get a parent signature and it took a lot of convincing for mama to let me get them.

Once I finally turned 18 I got a rose on my right forearm. Again for my mother. I've been thinking about getting one for Lani but I feel like that would scare her off. When I tell her I love her I'll talk with her about my tattoos.

We were all done with getting ready but it was only 2:30 so we decided to head over to Lani's house which is where the girls are getting ready. I'm very excited to see Lani in her dress. But I'm shitting balls because I have to meet her father and older brother.

She told me about how her dad is in the military and how her brother is joining. I know there not gonna do anything but I never meet the girls parents that I'm seeing, but I know it's different with her. Because I love her.

Leilani's POV

I'm freaking out. What if Zade thinks I look fat in this dress? What if going out with me was a mistake? What if he just asked me to be his girlfriend because he feels bad for me? Caylie and Tilly could tell I was freaking out because they both were trying their hardest to not mention the boys.

"Lani, you look gorgeous please remember that." Caylie says behind me because she is curling my blonde hair. I smile at her through the mirror but still continue to freak out. I hate being a girl. So much work just to get ready for a dance.

At 2:56 my doorbell rang. "That should be the boys. Miles texted me and told me they were coming over early." Tilly said. Thank gosh we're all ready. I walked out of my bathroom and down the stairs to open the door but Carlos was already standing in the living room with the boys.