16. Ring

Leilani's POV

WINTER BREAK

Just like that, it's already winter break! Zade and I have been inseparable and I could tell he really likes me. I also found this new app called wattpad and holy gosh it's so naughty but I love it. I am now terrified of having sex though. I know he won't pressure me into anything but I still just want to have a talk with him.

Today Zade is coming to pick me up because he's taking me on a trip for the first week and a half of break. At our school we were lucky enough to get 3 weeks off instead of 2 like the other schools I've gone to. I have a suitcase packed and I'm sitting at the edge of my bed on the phone with Miles and Caylie, who is with Derek freaking out.

I've talked with Caylie about the sex thing and she told me that her and derek have done it and there relationship became stronger. She also told me to not feel pressured into having sex because it makes it not enjoyable and that is not okay but we both know zade would never pressure me.

After another 10 minutes of talking my bedroom door swings open and I hang up on them. I rush to Zade and jump into his arms. "I missed you baby." He said into my ear making chills run down my spine. I love when he calls me baby. "Are you excited?" He asked in my ear

"Of course I am." I said as he gently set me down. "You're okay with flying right?" My mouth dropped. "You did not buy me a plane ticket!" I said pointing my finger at his chest. He grabbed my finger and placed a kiss on my hand. "Sorry not sorry." He grabbed my suitcase from my floor and he made his way out of my room.

"Dad! Carlos! I'm leaving!" I heard them both walking down the stairs to come say goodbye. They got to the bottom step and dad wrapped me in a big hug. "Are you sure you're comfortable being alone with him for more than a week?" Dad says as he pulls away and Carlos pulls me into a hug. "Yes I'm sure." I said goodbye shortly after and made my way to the car.

I noticed Rose in the driver's seat. Zade got out of the front seat and met me at the front of the car. "You ready?" He said pulling me to the passenger seat. I nodded my head and he opened the door. I noticed that Isabella was sitting in the back seat happier than ever. Zade got in the back seat and Rose pulled out of the driveway.

Rose dropped us off at the airport and I could tell Zade was excited. Well at least I think he is. It's hard to tell sometimes what Zade's feeling. He rarely smiles but when he does it melts my heart. We checked through security and we are waiting at our gate.

"Can I know where we're going now?" I asked him. He still hasn't told me where we're going and it's starting to bother me. "Are you kidnapping me?" "How could I kidnap you if your dad knows where we're going." "You told my dad and not me?" I said. He just shrugged his shoulders and took out his phone and started playing on it.

When they called our flight I heard them say New York City and almost screamed. "You're taking me to New York!?" I said freaking out. He nodded his head and let out a smile, laughed and stood up and grabbed my hand.

We sat down and to say I'm angry would be an understanding. This butt hole got us FIRST CLASS SEATS! Who would spend so much money on just a plane ticket. For the next 20 minutes I didn't talk to him. It was a new record for me.

After 2 hours our flight landed and it was 8:55 pm. "Did you get a hotel room?" I question as we get our luggage from the conveyor belt. "No. My mother owns a small house outside of the city we're staying at." He said as he hailed a taxi. I'm glad he didn't spend a bunch of money on a hotel.

After a 25 minute drive we made it to the house and to say I was tired would be an understatement. I know it was only a 2 hour flight but I'm still exhausted. "We're gonna be alone for 9 days." Zade said as he walked up behind me and snaked his arms around my waist. I nodded and rested my head on his chest. Should I talk with him about the sex thing? No, it can wait till later. Before we go to bed.