Chapter 2

*Y/N POV*

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. I nervously shifted on the chair whilst trying my best not too breakdown under my dad's menacing gaze. "U-um what w-was it th-that you n-need to t-tell me" I nervously stuttered. "Y/N. we have decided to let you study aboard in England" said my dad in a surprisingly welcoming and warm tone. I just started at them for a few seconds before chocking out "Yo-you're letting me study aboard?" I asked unsure. "Yes. your dad and I talked it over and have decided to let you study aboard" my mum answered. I sat there silent trying to process the new information. When I finally came back to my senses I ran too both of my parents and hugged them both. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you" I chanted. My parents froze for a second before pushing me off roughly "We gave you what you wanted so we wouldn't have to see you" said my mum with a hard glare. "R-right" I stutter head hanging low as I felt tears threatening to spill. There was a heavy silence for a bit, before I decided to turn in for the night. Muttering a quick good night to my parents I made it towards the stairs. As I was walking up the stairs I heard my dad yell "you will be leaving for England in 3 weeks!". I shut the door behind me as I entered my room

(AUTHORS NOTE: this is what your room looks like)

I leaned against the closed for a few seconds whilst looking at the floor. My legs then finally gave out and I slid down the door, my back still leaning against the door. I'm going to study abroad in England at my dream school. This is like a dream come true. I am also leaving in 3 weeks. Hold on...3 WEEKS! THAT'S NOT ALOT OF TIME. What will happen to Hito, wh-what will happen too Michi if I just suddenly leave for England. I started to grip my hair in frustration. UGH. My dumbass didn't think this through. You know what. I will just go to sleep and think about this tomorrow. I let out a big sigh. Yeah that doesn't sound that bad. I got myself of the ground and walked to the bathroom to start getting ready for bed. After I brushed my teeth and washed my face I changed into a big hoodie and some shorts. I climbed into bed and just stared at the celling for a while before sleep took over me.

*TIMESKIP TO THE MORNING*

"NEE-SAN! WAKE UP! NEE-SAN WAKE UP!" yelled a familiar voice whilst jumping on my bed. My eyes fluttered open and I mumbled "Michi". The jumping and yelling stopped as I felt the bed slightly sink by my feet. I dragged myself up to a sitting position whilst rubbing away the sleepiness in my eyes. Once I had finally woken up I looked up and saw Michi happily sitting beside my feet "Good morning Nee-san" cheered my little brother. "Good morning Michi" I chuckled as I brought him into a hug. "Have mum and dad left for work?" I asked as I broke away from the hug. "yeah" replied my little brother. "Okay then. How about you go watch some Tv whilst Nee-san gets ready and makes breakfast" I suggested. "Okay!" Cheered my little brother before hoping of my bed and running out the door. I let out a little chuckle whilst shaking my head. I got out of bed and started to get ready. I walked over to my wardrobe to pick out an outfit Hmm I am gonna be taking care of Michi today again, so I am gonna need something comfy and practical yet still cute. My eyes landed on a pair of grey sweatpants and full sleeve black crop top. This should do. I changed into my outfit and did my hair.