Chapter 21

Shit

I started mentally cursing at myself as I walked through the class to my seat which thankfully is at the back. Feeling everyone's eyes on me as I walked past them didn't help with my nerves at all. In the most smoothest and seemingly normal way I walked past Mitsuya and sat down in my seat behind him.

"Alright, now lets continue with our lesson." said Ms Hirawa projecting her voice across the whole class. She then proceeded to go through registration and our first lesson of the day was maths. Ugh, I really hate maths. It's just so boring. Glancing up at the chalkboard at the from of the room, I quickly skim read through it. It was relatively simple, expanding and factorising. Seeing as it was relly I decided to not really pay attention and just do some random doodles in my book.

At some point I stopped listening to the teacher and began to get lost in my own little world. I didn't hear ms Hirawa calling for my name, until someone tapped my shoulder. Turning my head around to see who it was, I saw it was Mitsuya and he pointing his index after Ms at the front. She was looking straight at me, getting the memo I replied "Yes Ms."

"Y/n, Why don't you come up and solve this problem"she suggested with a smile. The whole class broke out into "Ohhhhhh". As it seemed that everyone noticed I wasn't paying attentions. "Sure" I answered back smiling. This surprised a lot of people in the class but I could care less. Getting up from my seat, I walked towards the board. Grabbing the piece of chalk from Ms Hirawa's hand and walking up to board so I was right in front of it. Looking up at the question written and silently smirked at myself at hoe easy it was. Without saying a word I wrote down the answer and said "The answer's 2(x-5)(x+6)" I said handing back the chalk and walking back to my seat.

I internally was jumping up and down in victory with a shit eating grin, was I enjoyed everyone's stunned expression as I walked past them. I love it when I prove people wrong. It truly is one of the best feeling in the world. "A-ah, Yes. Well done Y/N." congratulated Ms Hirawa still in slight shock. "Thank you ms" I thanked giving a closed eyed smile. Siting at my desk resting my chin on top of my intertwined hand.

The reminder of the lesson went smoothly and next thing I knew it was already lunch. The second the bell, to signal the begging of lunch, my desk was immeadtly swarmed by my classmates. all of them shouting various questions over one another. "Hey Y/N wanna have lunch with me and my friends?" "Hey Y/N do you have a boyfriend?" "Y/N how were able to solve that math question so easily?" and many more. "Uh, Sorry guys I have to go the bathrooms. I'll answer all your questions when I get back " I declared flustered, surprised by them all surrounding me. With that I dashed out of the Classroom.

Haaaa. I was finally able to away from them. I didn't think so many would take a liking to me on my first day here. How exhausting. Climbing up the stairs, I opened the door at the top of the stair case. Breathing in the fresh air as I entered the rooftop, finally entering a place of peace and quiet. Walking in and closing the door behind me, I began to walk around to look for the perfect for me to sit. after having looked around for a while, I was finally able to fin the perfect spot, It was hidden right at the back where no one would even bother to look. It's right behind the doors of the rooftop and its also gives a nice view of the school and it's cherry blossom trees.

Sitting down in my new profound spot, I put on my headphones and played some music whilst leaning against the wall behind me. My feet dangling of the edge, kicking back and forth like a child. Humming the lyrics of the song and bobbing my head to beat of the song. I once again got lost in my own little world I didn't hear no see the other people that came up here.

It was only until a frustrated scream that I was unfortunately brought back to reality. "UGHHHHH!! WHY IS SCHOOL SO HARD?!!" complained a rather loud voice. I flinched at the sudden loudness. Slowly taking off my head phones on they are no resting on my neck. Carefully crawling forward so I can get a better look at who dared to interrupt my peace and quiet.