Chapter 15

"Finally done" I sighed  wiping the sweat off my forehead with the back of my hand. Standing up with my hands on my waist I looked down and admired my finished project. After a whole day I was finally able to finish The gang's banner.

Feeling proud of myself I decided to go out and treat myself, so I started to roll up the large black banner and placed in the corner of my room

Feeling proud of myself I decided to go out and treat myself, so I started to roll up the large black banner and placed in the corner of my room. Stealing a quick glance from my mirror I took note of my messy hair, crinkled, grey graphic-t  covered in splodges of paint. The same for my black sweatpants, red, white and black spots of paint covering my whole leg.  Grabbing some fresh clothes and towel I hopped into the shower.

(Authors Note: This is your outfit

(Authors Note: This is your outfit. It does include the hat. Your hair is also down just like in the picture but obviously shorter and with a lavender Ombre)

Once I finished changing my clothes, I exited my room and started to make my way to the front door. "Hey, Hana. Where you going?" asked a voice from behind. "You really shouldn't sneak up on people Izana" I said ignoring his question. "I was just worried. After that disappearing stunt you pulled yesterday, It's natural for me to be worried about you" stated Izana walking closer to me. I started to take step back wards as Izana slowly made his way closer to me. I felt my back hit against something hard. Turning around I saw what I had hit was a wall. Noticing that I had to room to escape Izana fastened his pace and next thing I knew he was right in front of me.  placing his hands flat against the wall behind me, He started to lean in closer. "What should I do Hana? You keep on making me feel al these weird things." confessed Izana placing his head on the crook of my neck. My breath hitched as he places a few small kisses on my neck. "I-Izana" I stuttered feeling my face grow warmer by the second. Izana said nothing as he lifted his head from my shoulder. His violet eyes staring at my blue ones. "Izana" I called out his name once again but he once again said nothing and continued to examine my eyes.

With out warning He started to lean closer, his eyes darting back and forth between my eyes and lip. I tightly shut my eyes, expecting him to kiss me. However instead I felt A pair of warm, soft lips on the side of my mouth and then on my cheek and forehead. Opening my eyes I looked up and saw Izana smiling softly at me. "Just make sure to come back by sunset" Softly said Izana kissing my forehead one final time before walking off.