10K Special Chapter

Authors Note: First off I would like to start off by saying, Thank you guys so much for 10K!!! I am still processing that I was able to reach such a milestone in a short amount of me publishing this book. At first thought my idea was just a stupid imagination of mine and that no one would be interested to read it. But after talking to my friends, I finally decided to write it, and I still remember me writing the first chapter and how nervous I was was that this would just end up a flop. However when the views and votes started to come in I began to get more inspired and tried my best for you lot. So my accomplishment is all thanks you wonderful people for giving me the courage and motivation to continue. And also inspire me to publish new ones as well.

So thank you guys o much for this, you truly made my dreams as a writer possible. So thank you guys for that.

Another thing I would like to quickly add, is this chapter is completely not related to the original storyline and will not be affecting it in any way. I am writing this just a s a little thank you to you all.

Now on with the chapter.

Hana/ Y/N POV

Today exactly 3 years ago, was the day Toman was first built. So celebrate the anniversary of Toman, we all decided to go the beach -just like 3 years ago. By we I mean, the president, vice-president, captains, vice-captains and my brother. So you can imagine how hectic this is gonna be.

I'm currently in my apartment, getting changed as well as finishing up all the food. I took the responsibility of bring the food, or rather I was pressured into doing so by Mikey, Baji, Kazutora and Pah. But I don't mind that much, I enjoy cooking for other people. 

After washing the final dish, I reached over for the tea towel that is discarded somewhere on the counter. Whipping my hands dry, I looked up at the clock and the read the time '9:45'. We hand agreed to meet at 10 so I had the quickly get ready and leave. Dashing down the halls of my apartment to my room, I quickly entered my closet and tired to find a nice outfit. 5 minutes later, I was finally able to find the perfect out fit for the beach.