Chapter 3

WARNING: MENTAL ABUSE

It has been 3 weeks since Michi learned I am going to be leaving. Tomorrow is my flight and Michi is still giving me the cold shoulder.

*FLASHBACK*

"Your leaving me" sobbed Michi. I just stood there frozen not knowing what to do. "Mi-michi I-" I was cut off by him screaming "I HATE YOU NEE-SAN!". I stood there shocked. "Takemitchi calm down you don't mean tha-" Hito was also cut off my Michi screaming "I HATE YOU NEE-SAN! I HATE YOU!" with that we ran off. "MICHI" I yelled but he just ignored me and continued running to what I hoped was home. My legs started to feel weak and Hito seemed to have noticed. As I was about to collapse he caught me and placed my on his. "Hayami!" hito called. his little sister that saw the whole thing flinching when her brother called her name. he started to walk with Hayami silently walking beside him and me on his back. we continued to walk to my house in silence no one daring to utter a single word. I tapped Hito's shoulder to tell him to let me down. He looked at me and i could tell what he was asking 'Are you sure?'. I nodded and he crouched down to the ground to let me hop off his back. I got off Hito's back and started walking. The three of us continued to walk in silence but the silence was then broken by a timid voice. "Y-Y/N-Nee" called Hayami. I hummed to let her know she has my attention as I continued to look forward. "I'm pretty sure Michi-Nii didn't mean what he said. He was just very upset that your going to be leaving. An-and I am also sad your going to be leaving but I know you will come back. And when you do come back I will a big girl and we go shopping together and you can teach me how to cook as well when you come back" optimistically stated Hayami. I looked at the little beside in shock at what she just said. "Sure." I replied with a bright smile

The Takao sibling dropped me off home and we bid one another goodbye. Once the two siblings were out of view my smile dropped. I turned to face the door. I took a deep breath before entering the house. "I'm home" I announced. "Ah, welcome home" my mum greeted with very little enthusiasm . "Do you know why Takemitchi locked himself in his room" my dad asked not even bothering to greet me. I remained silent knowing why. "Y/N? your father asked you a question" sternly warned my mum. "O-oh I'm sorry. I don't know why he is like this. If you want I can check" I nervously suggested. "Tch, it is your job to take care of him" my dad remained. "Sorry" I muttered. I walked past my parents with my head hung low as I heard the comments they made "Can you believe it, you'd think she would finally behave when we gave her what we wanted" "She has one job and One job only yet she still some mange's to fuck that up. How did something so useless come out of me" "I told you abort that thing when it was foetus" "I know and I regret not doing so. now we have a useless and ungrateful brat living under our roof." "At least that brat will be gone in 3 weeks" "yeah". I felt my tears trying to escape but I tried my to stop them. Come on Y/N pull yourself together. I stood in fort Michi's door nervous. My shaking hand knocked on the door as i called out "Michi. It's me your older sister. Open up." I pleaded. No response. At this moment I couldn't stop my tears as they ran down my face. "Please Michi" i cried as a slid down to my knees with my head leaning on the door in front of me.

*TAKEMITCHI POV*

I layed in my bed trying to ignore my sister outside. Then I heard some faint cries that made my eyes widen in shock. My sister is crying. as quietly as possible I crept to the door and placed my ear to the door. "I'm so sorry Michi. I'm sorry I wasn't a good enough sister. I'm sorry for being so useless. I'm sorry not being able to do anything for you. I'm so sorry Michi" My sister cried. I just stood there shocked. The crying soon stooped and only a few sniffles were heard. "Even if you hate I will always love you cause your my precious little brother." My sister stated. There was silence. She probably left.

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

I woke up to the blaring noise of my alarm. I slammed the stop button before groggily getting up. Today is the day I am leaving for England. I let out a big sigh and got out bed and started to get ready.

 I let out a big sigh and got out bed and started to get ready

(AUTHORS NOTE: Imagine hair is black not blonde)

I grabbed my suitcase and headed downstairs.
When I finally reached the bottom stairs I was painting heavily. "Your taxi is here" my dad informed in a monotone voice. "O-okay" . I looked at the top of the stairs in hopes to see my little brother but he wasn't there. "Your father told you to get in the taxi" my mum warned. "Y-yes. So-sorry" I stuttered. I took one more glance at the stairs and started to carry my luggage to the taxi. When I finally seated myself in the back seat the car started to drive off. I looked out the window and saw none. Michi nor my parents were going to to bid me goodbyes. I mean what was I expecting. I am a useless good for nothing. I put on my headphones and listened to music to pass some time.

A few hours have passed, and I was still looking out he window with my headphones one. "We will be arriving at the airport shortly" informed the driver. "Okay. thank you" I replied with my gaze still focused on the outside world. Loud honking was then heard, which alarmed me. I jolted up in my seat. I leaned my body sideways to get a better a view through the wind screen to see what was happening. My eyes to widen in shock as my body trembled in fear. I tried to move my body to open the door but my body was paralyzed in fear.

HONK. HONK. HONK.

CRASH.