Chapter 19

WARNING : CHILD ABUSE. PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION WHEN READING.

 PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION WHEN READING

(Authors Note: Your outfit.)

Getting out of the car, I grabbed my suitcase and thanked the driver. He gave me a nod before driving me off. I looked down the path leading to my new 'home'. It was a large white building, similar to the one I had to leave. However this one had a more depressing and gloomy atmosphere to it whilst the other had a more bright and lively one. Whatever. Let's quickly talk to the owner and get my room. Shaking my head I started to make my way down the path not knowing the hell that would be awaiting for me inside the building.

"Ah~. You must be Y/n correct?" asked the middle aged women waiting for me inside. I silently nodded at her question not wanting in engage in conversation. "It's nice to finally meet you. I'm Sunako. the owner of the orphanage, if you ever need anything please do tell me." she introduced herself with a sweet smile.

" she introduced herself with a sweet smile

(Authors Note: This is Sunako. Finally It is now time for me bring out the bitches of the stories.)

That smile didn't fool me though. I have seen smile like those more times than I can count. It's those fake overly sweet smiles adults commonly use, where have I seen it? My parents, more specifically my mum. When ever we are out in public she would always wear that fake smile and give me half-assed praises to make herself seem like a great and kind mother. Only I knew what she was really like behind that mask she had on.

"I'll keep that in mind" I said maintaining my emotionless appearance and tone. "Y-yes" weirdly eyed Sunako at me. It looks it won't be long before she reveals her true nature. "Let me show you too your room. " she fake smiled, her 'sweet; tone also sounding forced. I just stayed quiet not wanting to engage in any conversation with her and just nodded. Sunako gave me a weird and disgusted expression not even bothering to hide it.

Forcing up her smile once more Sunako guided me to my room, Whilst walking down the hallways following Sunako from behind I found a few things odd. It was oddly very quiet for an orphanage full of kids, and where even are the kids. I didn't even see one. Another thing was that all the doors were locked I even heard faint crying behind some of them. Finally there scratches marks on the wall, more specifically closer to the bottom. They didn't look animal scratches but human. And there were lots of stains on the wall, red stains being the most common. It was all suspicious. Too suspicious.