Chapter 5

*Y/N POV*

My eyes fluttered open and I groaned in slight pain from the horrible headache I was feeling. Groggily I dragged myself up into a sitting position whilst clutching my head. Whilst trying to get rid of my killer headache, memories of the accident started to play in my mind. "AAGGHH!" I screamed. This seemed to have alerted someone as doctors and nurses rushed into the room. "Miss! Miss! You have to calm down. Everything is alright." reassured one of the nurses. Once I started to calm down, the doctors and nurses started to let out sighs of relief. "U-um" I hesitated. "What is it" asked the doctor with a kind smile. "U-um wh-what happened to m-me? An-and wh-where am I?" I timidly asked. "you suffered from a glass wound on your lower back, underneath your thigh and a small yet deep one on you stomach. Luckily no vital organs where damaged however you received a nasty blow to your head which will result in multiple headaches. The cuts you received will leave scar. And as for where you are you. You have been in the hospital the past week" explained the friendly doctor. "A WEEK" I exclaimed. "Yes you have been in a comma for a week. I am honestly surprised you woke up earlier than expected" informed the doctor. I have been asleep for a week. What. where are my parents. and Mitchi. "A-and my parents. where are they?" I asked despite knowing the answer. All the nurses looked at me in pity when I asked the question. The doctor though seemed a bit reluctant to answer. "We called your parents and they arrived. But when they did they said they no longer wanted you and gave us the documents before leaving" answered the doctor. They left me huh. I just scoffed before mummering "Hah. should have expected that to happen". My comment seemed to have shocked everyone in the room but they decided to remain silent. "Why don't we give you check up before letting you rest some more" cheered the doctor. "Sure" I muttered. The doctor just gave me a sympathetic smile before checking my wounds.

"Everything seems to be alright. Just try not to make any unnecessary movements to prevent from the wounds from opening.  You should be able to leave the hospital in a few weeks. "Thank you" I mummed with. The doctor flashed me another one of his kind smiles before leaving. When he left I wrapped my self in the blanket and started to let my tears fall down. "Why? Why? why?" I repeated whilst sobbing. I felt all the walls that I put up start to crumble away one by on. leaving my vulnerable self out in the open. Once I was finally able to calm myself down, I started to wipe away my stray tears. Pull yourself together Y/n. There is no point in crying for the ones that chose to abandon you. They still have Michi though. I don't think I can just leave him there. I then got an idea. When I turn 18 I can try and get custody of Mitchi. Yeah. that might work. Ok. So I just have to work my ass off too be able to get full custody of Mitchi. And have those two suffer fucking hell.

*TIME SKIP*

A few days have passed and I am finally being released from the hospital, I waved good bye to doctor and nurses and doctors that took care of me and thanked them before leaving. As I exited the hospital I saw a police care outside waiting. "Ready to go Y/N?" asked the police officer. "Yeah" I confirmed as I hopped in to car. The police offer just nodded as he got into the drivers seat and started to drive away from the hospital to my old house. A few days ago police officers came to my hospital room and told me that I am able to go back home and collect all of my belonging and drop me off at my temporary home. Apparently they struggling to find me a orphanage to stay at. so they are taking me to one to stay at in meantime until they find me one I can permanently stay at. I let out a big sigh as I turned my gaze to the window.

We soon arrived a my old house, I started to feel uncomfortable to be in the presences of the people who abandoned me.  The officer seemed to have noticed and put a hand on my shoulder to reassure me. I let out one last sigh before knocking on the door. After a few seconds the door opened, to reveal my mum. She looked down at me with pure disgust. What are you doing here you brat" she spat. "Miss, Y/n was brought here to collect the reaming of her belongings before we take to her new home" informed the police officer. "Alright" mum hesitantly answered as a she stepped aside to let me in. Not even sparing her a glance I ran upstairs an opened the door to Mitchi's room. He wasn't there. "If your looking for your brother. don't bother" suggested a new voice. I turned around and saw my dad leaning against the wall with a smug look on his face. Oh how I really want to wipe that smirk of your face. "And why is that" I asked in a surprisingly calm voice. "We told him and that disgusting friend of yours that you died. To make it even more believable we created a fake funeral and a gravestone for you. " my dad said in a sadistic grin, which made me clench my fists tighter "If you hated me so much why didn't you just rid of me when I was little" I gritted. "Hm. Isn't it obvious. I wanted to make you suffer before killing you with my own two hands" Psychopathically laughed. "And what if I don't want to die by your hands?" I questioned. "Oh sweetie. As long as you are suffering or dying it won't care but i would prefer it if were me who was the cause of my own daughters death" My dad answered as he left the room.