Chapter 12

It's now been a 5 months since I met the boys. Draken and Mitsuya are 13 whilst Me, Baji, Mikey, Kazutora and Pah-chin are 12. In all honestly I am absolutely grateful that I met them, They ended up being like brothers to me.

(Authors Note: Your outfit , shoe and hairstyle

(Authors Note: Your outfit , shoe and hairstyle. Your hair is still the Ombre lavender colour.)

The boys and I are now racing to see who get to the shrine first. I was riding with Mitsuya on his Impulse. Baji on his G5X250E with Mikey riding with him. Draken on his Zephyr. Kazutora on his Rocket. The 4 boys started to argue about who's bike is the best, that they failed to notice the traffic light turned green. As I was bout too tap Mitsuya's shoulder to tell him. Pah chin drove past the bickering 4 at a rapid pace whilst yelling "My CBX400F's the best in the world! Let's race to the shrine!" This seemed to piss of the boys as they started Started yelling at Pah and calling him a cheater. I watched in amusement as the boys started speed up , not wanting to be last. I started giggling when I heard Baji screaming "HEY! Mikey, Why the hell are you asleep. Your gonna fall off, Damn it! Wake up!" Poor Baji.

The five of us waited at the top of the stairs for Baji and Mikey. Draken and Pah were playing with a football. Kazutora leaned against a pillar and started to talk with Mitsuya who stood in front of Kazutora with his hands in his pocket. I sat down and leaned my back against the same pillarr that Kazutora was leaning against. I heard panting and looked towards the stair case and saw a panting Baji carrying a sleeping Mikey on his back. Did he seriously carry Mikey up the stairs. "Sup last place" Greeted Kazutora "What took ya so long" asked Mitsuya. "THIS MOTHER FUCKER! HE'S DEADASLEEP THIS WHOLE TIME!" exclaimed Baji. "Excuses, excuses" said Mitsuya ina fake disappointed voice. "Why are you making yourself look bad man?" asked Kazutora following Mitsuya. I laughed at the two boys antics. I got up from a my previous place gently shaked Mikey and whispered "Mikey. Wake up." Mikey started to stir in his sleep and tiredly opened his eyes before blinking several times and asked "We're here?". "Yup" I replied smiling as I helped Mikey get down from Baji's back. "Mikey? Didn't you have something to tell everyone" Reminded Draken. I walked next to Baji and asked "Is your back okay from carrying Mikey up the stairs?" I asked slightly concerned. "It kinda hurts but I'll be fine." Replied the black haired male flashing one of his signature smiles, showing of his two shar canines. "I can give you light back massage to slightly ease the pain" I suggested worried. "That would be great thank you" beamed Baji. unknown to to the both us that the Lilac haired male on the other side of Baji furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance as he felt a sharp pan in his heart. However he was quick to brush it of and walked off to were the others were.