Chapter 24

When then the doors opened revealing Takeo along with...TOMAN!!

I just stood there frozen. Not knowing what do. I swear I could hear my own heart beat, and I was scared everyone else could hear it. Did they figure it. There's no way. I worked so hard to keep this a secret. If they figure out then all my hard work would be for nothing. My plan. It would have all been for nothing. "Aneki!!" Screeched Takeo, running up to my with his arms wide. Despite my heart racing like crazy, sweat dripping down my forehead and my breaths becoming more and more shallow from nervousness.

I still brought a genuine smile on to my face , as I dropped down on to my knees opening my arms wide for Taeko. The little brunette collided himself into my chest. Crying into my shirt as he nuzzled his face into my stomach. "Thank god, I found you. I was so scared I lost you" I muttered Standing up with Takeo still in my arms. "I was so scared, Aneki! I thought you left me!" He cried, snot now dripping from his nose. Letting out a wet chuckle I wiped his nose with a tissue that was in pocket. "I would never leave you. You mister should also learn to not run off like that" I teased, bobbin his little nose. Bringing out a little giggle from him.

"Oh yeah Aneki! These are the nice Aniki's that helped me!" He cheered happily holding his hand out towards Toman Who were still standing there and watching the two of us interact. I put on a sweet smile towards them, despite me internally screaming at myself. I thought that they would have left by now!! Why are they still there??!!! I stood ther awkwardly as the guys said nothing and just said nothing, Mikey especially staring at me as if inspecting my soul. So I let out an awkward chuckle, bringing out my little innocent, sweet, naive act on. "Thank you so much for being Taeko here. You have no idea how worried I was about him." I thanked bowing my head shallowly. Mitsuya was the one who spoke first. "No problem, Y/N. I have two younger sisters, so I understand how stressful it can get. But I never knew you had a younger brother" said Mitsuya,. seemingly having not noticed its me Hana, but thinking its me Y/N from school. Thank god. If I can make them think I am one of Takashi's classmates then I can get out of here safely. "Not trying to be rude, but the two of you don't look anything alike either" butted in Baji pointing his fingers at me and Takeo who is still on my hip.

"Baji, you can't just say that, You Idiots!" Scolded Draken smacking the back of his head. "I'm sorry about what he said, Please just ignore him. Also aren't you that girl who beat me at the basketball hoop. I was quite impressed by your skills." complimented Draken and grin on his face. I just chuckled in response and waved my hand in a dismissing manner. "Thanks a lot, I really gave it my all out there and now I am exhausted. I also don't mind, the two of us aren't actually siblings anyway" I answered smiling. Trying my best not to waver. They all perked up in response upon hearing that. "Me and Takeo are both the only ones in the orphanage that we live in. I also always wanted a younger sibling so I started to treat and care of Taeko as one. And he also started to see me as his older sister, which is why he calls me 'Aneki' " I explained

All of them had on 'Oh' expression on their face. "I'm too stupid to understand that you just said" randomly blurted Pah, causing everyone to burst out laughing and me silently giggling to myself, missing their company. Even though They don't know its me. Soon they guys left my company and saying they had something to do, and I just waved them goodbye before once again thanking them. I don't think any of them really noticed it was me, which I was very much thankful for, but I can't help but wonder what happened to Kazutora and why he wasn't with them. His dad most likely didn't let him go with them. I feel bad for him but I know he's strong and that he'll get through it.

After visiting a few more stalls, I decided to call it a day and take Takeo back to the orphanage. I also had match that night. However as we were leaving I noticed how Takeo was intently staring at something. Following his gaze, I saw it was a pair of earrings. I remembered how whenever he would nightmares, he would crawl into my bed and play with my earrings. Saying it helped calmed him down. Without much of a second thought I bought them. He was very much happy to have them. There wear pair of silver feather earrings. One of the chains being longer than the other.