Chapter 13

Hello my children. I just am here to say thank you guys so much for 2K reads. I am still unable to comprehend that two thousand people read my book. Thank you guys so much. I really enjoy writing this story and it warms my heart knowing people like reading it. Final thing I would like to say is, I would like to recommend to you guys a fanfic. It's called 'Crossfire' It's a mafia Bakugou x reader. my dear friend Darlinxxxx is the author of the book. That's all I had to say. Now on with the story.

WARNING: SPOILERS FOR MANGA!!

(Authors Note: Your outfit)

I let outa groan of frustrations as my grip on the pencil tightened. Why is this so hard? I decided I wanted to surprise the boys by designing our gang logo but Nothing came to my mind. After a few more minutes of intense thinking, I finally decided to give up and come back to it later. I threw my sketchpad and pencil on the other side of my bed before getting up and walking out of my room.

I walked through the halls of the orphanage aimlessly, hoping to find someone. It's oddly quiet today. Luckily I found Izana at the entrance of the orphanage. "Izana!" I called out from behind. "Hey Hana" Greeted Izana with a smile. I felt a small flutter in my stomach but ignored it as I approached him. "Where are you going?" I asked "Oh. ummmm. I going to go see my mother" replied Izana sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. "The two of you mended you relationship I assume?" "Not necessarily. I was gonna ask her why she decided to throw me away" "Are you sure you wanna do that?" I frowned "Yeah. I just wanna know why she abandoned me and never told me about my older brother" "You have an older brother?" I asked in shock. I didn't know Izana had an Older brother. "I do. He means a lot to me. I have no idea what would have happened to me if he didn't help me." Smiled Izana fondly. He also muttered something but I couldn't hear it but I shook it off as I assumed it wasn't important. "I would love to meet your older brother one day" "I would like that as well" agreed Izana. Me and Izana talked for a few more minutes before we both decided to was best for him to leave. "Izana" I called as he was about to step out the door. "Yes" he responded turning to look at me. "If what you figure out is too much. You can always come to me. I'll listen" I informed with a gentle smile. Izana said nothing as his faint pink dust made it's way across his cheeks. he told me a small little thanks before leaving. My smile then fade into a frown as I can't get rid of this uneasy feeling in my stomach. I have a bad feeling somethings gonna happen. Not wanting to think I decided to go to the garden to get some fresh air.

I inhaled the warm summer breeze as I stepped into the garden. I walked over to my favourite spot in the garden. It's the spot under the oak tree that is aid to be have been here before the orphanage was even built. I sat myself down as the branches of the tree provided me shade from the scorching sun. I hummed the melody of one of my favourite songs as I recalled all of the memories I had of my life before I joined the orphanage. All the jokes me and Hito cracked. The times when to two of us would take out younger siblings to the park to play whilst we also had some fun of our own. I started to smile as I remembered the day Mitchi was born. When I first held him in my arms when he was only a few hours old. It was then I knew that without him I would have nothing, that I will do absolutely everything in my power to keep him safe. However I can't do that now, He is no longer under the same roof as me. Or in arms reach. We don't get to eat meals together, watch movies or even go to to park anymore. I felt something when pouring down my cheeks. Curious on what it was I touched my face and realised I was crying. I tried my best to stop myself from crying I couldn't help it. I buried face in my knees to somewhat muffle my sobs. "Hana. Hana are you okay?" asked a panicked voice. I looked up to see who it was but wasn't able top get a good look of the person's face as my tears blurred my vision. As if realizing I was unable to tell who it was the person said "It's me Issey. Calm down Hana. What happened? why are you crying?" He aske once again. "I-it's Nothing" I reassured stuttering. Issey let out a sigh before pulling me into a warm and comforting embrace. "Clearly your not alright but I won't force you tell me" Stated Issey patting my head. I said nothing as I cried in his arms.