Chapter 27

MAJOR MANGA SPOLIERS

"Oh, I haven't told you yet? We're getting new neighbours."

Hana/ Y/N POV*

Carrying the last of my moving boxes, Kaito set it down with the rest of the boxes. Though there weren't many boxes, seeing as I didn't really own much. But, now that I have my own money and my own space, I'm going to buy so many things to not only decorate this place but to also spoil myself with. I mean a girl deserves to treat herself.

"Thanks for helping me. You really didn't need to" I thank, smiling to the black haired male with glasses. "I'm your father now Kid. Taking care of you and makings sure your fine is the bare minimum I'm meant to do as your parent" replied Kaito, his hands in his pockets and stern eyes on me. I didn't know how to respond and only nodded. I'm still not used to the fact that he's now my legal father, it's not like I don't like it. I love it. It just a lot. I mean one second ago I was an orphan fending for herself and doing everything she can to survive as well as planning out her revenge. Now, I'm an adopted daughter of one of the most caring man -might I also add richest- I've ever seen, the one who took me in when I needed help.

I now no longer have to fight alone wither, I have Kaito, or rather dad, and Akihito to help me out. In fact the whole Takeo family has my back and for that I'll forever be grateful to them. And Sometimes I still can't believe that I am too, now a Takeo. I mean this Family is one The Richest in the entirety of the Japan, the world even. It's not even the typical millionaire families you would se on reality Tv Shows, I am talking Billions. I seriously hit the jackpot here.

The sound of a ringtone brought me out of my thoughts, looking up I saw it was Kaito's phone. The said male grabbing his phone from his back pocket and bringing it up to his ear. "Hello" answered the black haired male. A deep frown began to itch it way onto Kaito's face as he listened to the other person on the line speak. "Do we seriously still have to do this? I thought we had agreed to stop doing that God forsaken tradition" angrily remarked Kaito to the other person on the line. His eyebrows knitted together as he listened to he reply from the other person. "Fine, fine. But do I seriously need to go now? I've things to do ya know" sighed Kaito. "Fine I'm coming" he replied pulling the phone away and pressing the end call button.

"What was that all about?" I ask, curiosity getting the best of me. "I got a last minute meeting to attend, for the Black Ring. I'll tell you about it when I get back. Sorry I can't stay any longer kid" apologises Kaito, walking towards me. "Oh, it's fine. You already helped me out a bunch by moving the boxes for me"I reassure smiling at him. "I know but I just wanted to spend some more time with my daughter but that ring is so fucking demanding." grumbled Kaito now standing in front of me. "Yeah, I get that" I chuckle slightly. Then Kaito extend his arms and wrapped them around my back and brought me closer to him. Hugging me. "When I get back, I'll take you out to dinner and you can take all about whatever you want. And I'll listen. Cause I'm your father now Y/N and you're now my daughter. So I have to get to know you, no?" said Kaito, looking at me with a certain fondness. Was this how parents my parents where meant to look at me. As if I was the light and joy to their lives, that I was miracle rather than a burden.

"Yeah, I'd like that a lot. Dad" I reply looking up at my dad with a smile. The black haired male looked at me with a face of shock for a few seconds before his onw smile made its way on his lips. Pressing a kiss on my forehead, Dad bid me farewell and walked out the door to my new apartment. Leaving me alone to sort things out. Well best get started.

It been about roughly and hour since dad left the apartment, and I'm currently unpacking my boxes. I already did my own little tour of the apartment. It's small but for a single person like myself it's perfect. When you first walk through the door, to your left is the kitchen and right in front of it is the living room. To the wall on the right is the door to the one bedroom in the apartment. Connected to the room is the bathroom. With a bathtub. The main furniture and everything is already here and built, thanks to Dad hiring some men to do it a few day prior to my official move in. So ther really is left for me to do, is unpack my stuff and place them in their own respective places and decorate it to my own liking.