Chapter 29

Hey Guys! I'M BACK! Finally, that dreadful month is over and I'm now back to writing.

During the month that i was off, I noticed how hectic this fanfic is. Like with all the various subplots I've put in it. How that made the storyline a tad bit confusing for some people. I've made some edits to a couple of chapter during my hiatus. If any of you lot are confused by the plot, tell me and I'll be more than happy to write a quick summary. I tried my best to explain things as much as possible in the this chapter. However if some things are still unclear write it in the comments and I'll answer.

Also the new characters in the story have already been shown in the chapter I made before titled 'Black Ring Fighter'. You'll find their information there.

That's all I have to say for now. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

"Guess so, but shouldn't you start getting ready. It's almost time for you meeting with the ther fighters. You have to make your official appearance as the number 1 fighter. It's a crucial part of our plan, remember"

"I know that. This meeting is practically like your debut all over again. Your appearance in this meeting is what everyone in the ring will remember you as and I've gotta use that to my advantage." I say, pushing myself off from the comfort of my bed. Treading my feet towards my closet, looking through my clothes to try and find the perfect outfit. "I brought your new wig and contacts like you asked. Let me go an grab it" sighs my raven head best friend. Also getting off my bed and walking in to the living room to retrieve the items.

Hito returned shortly after , a bag in his hand, which he just tossed onto my bed before jumping right back on it. Laying down in side, head propped by the palm of his hand. Watching me struggle to find the perfect outfit. "Damn N/N, all these different identities of yours are seriously doing a number on you. You even have a certain style coordinated to each persona" comments to lazy boy. "Mhm. It reduces the chances of them ever being found out. Like with the different wigs and contacts. A single fuck up and those two will be able top trample all over me. I can't let them get away with what they've done too me." I say pushing back each item of clothing, still trying to find something to wear. "I know, I'm just still sorta surprised. You've stayed so docile about it for all these years and now suddenly your going on about revenge." says my best friend, worry evident on his face.

"I get what you mean. Back then I thought that if I remined the quiet and obedient daughter that they 'wanted', that everything you remain fine. I was scared back then. They knew about my friendship with you and they knew how much I loved Michi. I was scared that they would do something to the both of you to get me to do what they wanted." I reply, turning around on my heel so I was now facing him. "But don't your parents like..Love Takemitchi?" questions Akihito, raising a single brow. "They do, but you gotta remember those two are still a couple of psycho criminals living under disguise as a sweet and loving couple. They'll do whatever it takes to get what they want, even if it means sacrificing the ones they love. I mean don't you remember how my dad practically threw Sunako under the bus when she was getting arrested. He was able to fool the court in to believing she was delusional and under the influence of intense drugs, claiming he had no siblings." I say. "Oh yeah, I remember that. Her face when hearing that was absolutely hilarious. Served the bitch right" cackled Hito.

"It was. But it just goes to show what length the two are willing to go. I mean Sunako and him killed their father together. A relationship involving something like that, is not something a person could so easily give up." I shrug. "I'm assuming you meeting your aunt was the start of all of this" "Part of it yeah, I think I began devising my plan back in the first one when Rika told me about the court case." "Oh yeah, what happened to that? I swear it was about your parents trying to prove innocence of not being aware you were alive"  asked Hito. "Oh for that,I asked ...dad.. to uhm send in my documents of being officially disowned by them as well as my adoption papers. That was able to null everything over and the court case was cancelled, as I was disowned by them. Meaning they legally had no right or involvement of my life anymore. I also put in the word that I just never told them about me surviving the crash. Did them a favour" I chuckled at the last part. But I noticed his wife and cheeky grin upon hearing me say the word 'dad'.