Chapter 14

( Authors Note: Your outfit and hair

( Authors Note: Your outfit and hair.)

Bopping my head to the beat of the music playing on my headphones, I added the finishing touches to my sketch. After last nights incident, an idea for the gangs logo popped into my head. Even though it is rather strange that it came after a rather depressing moment, but I'm not really complaining.  "And done" I smiled putting my pencil on the ground and holding up my sketch to admire my finished masterpiece. "Now all I have to do is make this into a banner." I spoke to myself. Getting up I dusted my trousers before starting to make my way to the shops to buy to material needed.

I roamed the streets trying to look for a shop that will have what I'm looking for.  However no luck. I let out a sigh of frustration. Why id it so hard to find the simplest of things. I was starting get frustrated but then I heard a voice call out "Oh it's you". Turning around I was the same black haired male from yesterday, leaning on the wall of a shop called 'S.S MOTOR' whilst smoking a cigarette.

"Oh hey. Shinchiro right?" I asked walking towards the smoking male. " Yup. And you name is Hana correct?" He replied. "Yeah" "How is Izana now?" He questioned blowing out smoke. "He's doing good. Better than yesterday, he just needs time to process the information" I respond putting on of my hands in my pocket whilst the other held my sketch book. "That's good to hear." ,Sighed the male out of relief, "what are you doing here?". " I was trying to looks for some stuff to make a banner" I explained. " A banner?" He asked lifting one eyebrow. " My friends want to create a gang so I decided to surprise them by making the gang logo and banner" I answered slightly embarrassed. "That's really sweet. Who's the leader?" "A friend of mine called Mikey. He's a cocky little shit but his charisma is something to not take lightly "I chuckled. "HUH?! did you say Mikey?!!" Yelled Shinchiro. "Ummmm Yeah?" I responded a little confused and surprised by his sudden outburst. "Damn it Manjiro. Why would let a girl join your gang?" hissed the black haired male pinching the bridge o of his nose. "I-I gotta go" I awkwardly spoke trying to walk away from the weird male.

"Hold up!" called out Shinchiro,"Didn't you say you need material? There is some at my house. I can give it to you as a thanks for taking care of Manjiro and being there for Izana."said Shinchiro flashing one of his smiles. BRO. I REALLY NEED TO START BRINGING SUNGLASSES WITH ME. "S-sure" I replied stuttering. Shinchiro gave me one last smile before guiding me to his bike. Helping my get on, he started to drive us to the his house. The ride was quite but I quite liked it. I enjoyed Shinchiro-kun's company, Even though I haven't known him for long I can already tell he is very caring person. The prefect older brother figure you could say.