Authors Note, Please Read!

Hello my dear children. How have you all been. I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far.

Sooooo.......I have some news. A lot of you might be mad or disappointed. And all I want to say in advance is that I'm sorry.

I'll be going on Hiatus for about a a month or so. It's not because I'm lacking motivation or anything. It'd that I have my GCSE Mock exams coming and I need to focus on them. If any of you guys are not from the UK, GCSE is basically your high/secondary school qualification. Mocks are basically a practise run of these exams and they tend to decide whether you do the higher or foundation course of a subject.

I won't be completely abandoning this book. Once I'm done with my exams will be right back onto updating every single on of my books. I might even throw in a couple of new fanfics. But I hope you'll all be patient and wait for me. If I were to give a rough date as to when I'll be back, I'd say some time around the beginning of May as my exams will be going on for the whole of April.

Once again I'm really sorry to be doing this but I promise to be back with even better updates.

Wish you all a happy rest of your day. Stay safe and healthy and I'll see you all again soon.

Please pray for my poor soul

-Lazy_Sloth120