Chapter 6

WARNING: SWEARING AND VIOLENCE

Y/N POV

It's been a 3 weeks since I started living in the orphanage and I changed my hair.

In those three weeks I also became friends with two boys at the orphanage. Kurokawa Izana and Kakucho Hitto. Izana approached me out of curiosity and asked how I joined the orphanage.

*FLASH BACK*

I was just chilling in the garden of the orphanage . Sitting by a tree, listening to music whilst sketching. I was enjoying the peace and quiet until a boy ,slightly older than me, walked up to me. Not wanting to talk I just ignored the boy as if he wasn't there. "Your drawing is really nice" complimented the boy. I looked up to be meet with vibrant purple eyes. I got a good look at the boy's face. H-he is kind of handsome. No. Don't have those kind of thoughts. "Thanks" I mumbled. He just flashed me a smile "My name is Izana. What about you?" asked the still smiling boy. "Hana" I responded. (AUTHORS NOTE: So you, Y/N, had to come up with another name as you were worried about what your parents figuring out about the people you were gonna meet, as from this your starting your plan. It's a safety measure you put in. The nickname came from something Takemichi would call you if you were ever upset with him.). "why did you end up here Hana?" bluntly asked white haired boy. "my parents decided they no longer wanted me" I shrugged. "Same with me" stated Izana. "Really?" I asked slightly shocked. He hummed in response as he waved over another boy. He had black hair and a scar going across his forehead and right eye.  "Hey kakucho" greeted the white haired male. "hey" replied the black haired male. He looked at me for a good second before asking "Who are you?".  "My name is Hana and I recently joined the orphanage" I answered. The boy named 'Kakucho' made and oh face. "My names Kakucho Hitto" "I know" "How?" "Izana said your name". He then made another Oh face. Dumbass.

From that day forth both Izana and Hitto would pester me and ask me to play with them. At first I found it really annoying but eventually they grew on me. The three of us became friends.

*FLASH BACK ENDED*

I was walking down the halls of the orphange when  heard my name being called out by a voice "Hana-Nee". I turned around to see Kiyoshi.

 I turned around to see Kiyoshi