Chapter 33

"You have a meeting with the board of the Black Ring tonight, remember. The one that is really, really, important"

I stay quiet and just blankly stared at Akihito's face blinking, trying to remember what he meant. Then I did and a look of horror came over my face. Dramatically plopping my face back into the cushions of the sofa, I let out a loud groan.

"Come on. Get your ass up" grunted Akihito as he grabbed my hand and began to tug. Dragging my body off the sofa, before just letting me fall face down onto the floor. "Ow! That actually hurt you know!" I exclaimed, pushing myself up from the ground. "Damn..." panted Akihito. Did this idiot just- "I'm not heavy you fucking twat." I grown in offense. Swatting his arm harshly, I force myself up with annoyed grunt. "Ow! What the hell was that for?" whined the raven head annoyingly. Glaring at the back of your figure as you began to walk towards your room.

Whipping your head around, I looked at my supposed 'best friend' with a glare of my own. "You just called me heavy!" I exclaim. "What?! When did I say that?!"protests Akihito, brown knitted in confusion. "You implied it!" I scream back, before storming off into my room. Slamming the door shut behind me. He's seriously lucky that he's gay, cause if he had a girlfriend and did that. He'd have his damn balls on a skewer.

Standing in the middle of my room, I close my eyes and attmept to calm myself down. Taking a deep breath in and then exhaling. I wasn't actually upset, I just sometimes enjoy being a bit dramatic. Its funny watching Akihito be confused. He's a smart guy in all aspects of academics, but when it comes to comforting or dealing with a person high on emotions he's an absolute lost cause. I remember once when we were younger, I hid myself in the corner of the park. Curled up in my own ball wailing my eyes out, having just escaped my parents hell. I don't even remember what it was that I did, I think I had missed spot when cleaning the kitchen floors. But I was only 7 so of course a kid that young would make mistakes, to my parents however that wasn't good enough.

Akihito was the one who ended up finding me in my own little pity party. He was so confused on what to do, as when it was usually her who would comfort me in moments like those. But she obviously wasn't there. So he just awkwardly stood there and patted my shoulder, not really knowing what else to do. His awkward gesture made me laugh a little, and his presence alone helped calmed me down. She eventually found us, and all was well - as well as it can be. Until that she ended up mysteriously disappearing, something I am 1000% sure my those two low-lifes had a hand in.

But it's odd. Whenever I recall that particular moment in my childhood, there's always this blank space that I can't seem to fill. As if I'm forgetting something, but I never though too much of it.

Opening up my closet, I picked out the appropriate outfit for this occasion. It's the first time I'll be meeting the board today. And It'll laos be the first time I see that dickehad since our last fight. No.2 has been avoiding all the meetups and only ever goes to the ring when he has a fight. But the second he's done he's out that door. Not that it's much of my concern, if anything I'm glad I don't have to interact with that asshole.

I swear something about him is just irritating me, I don't if it's this odd sense of familiarity I feel towards me that I just cant seem to pinpoint. Or the fact that he's always looking at me with this cold glare anytime I'm near. I haven't even done anything to him. But one thing I just can't seem to get off my mind is what he said to me after our fight a month ago.

"Do you remember me?" asks Kira with an indifferent tone. Stalking up to me with a perplexed expression. I looked at him slight surprise, where was this coming from? "I'm sorry. I don't seem to recall. Have we met before by any chance?" I aks trying to be nice. Though not understating a single thing. Kira looked at me hard fora couple of seconds. His heterochromic eyes scanning my face ands if trying to find any sing of a lie, but obviously there where non. "Nevermind then" he huffed before turning on his heel and walking on off. I looked at the back of his retriang figure. Trying to wrap my head around this weird encounter. Kinda worried if I hit him in the head a bit too hard. Oh well. I just shrug my shoulders and continue on my way out.