Chapter 22

"....Akihito....."

"The one and only" he smugly responded, but the sad smile still one his face, As he continued to look me in the eyes. How the hell did he recognize me, I changed my hair and eyes. Don't tell me he was able to find me out by just my name. I missed him so much. He was the only one who truly understood me and was always on my side whenever I argued with my biological parents. I really missed him but i knew it was for the better. He would only find himself in more trouble.

I knew where he lived and I knew that he would believe me. I knew that he would help me if I ever asked. But I didn't. I didn't want to involve him into my situation. And with my biological parents, that the two of us reunited. That Akihito now knows the truth. Then using the infinite connections, send someone to end him. It's something that has happened before. Something that costed the life of my very first friend. Something that left a scar so deep that I never once tried to make friends after, that was until I met Akihito. Something I wish would never repeat itself.

"Y/n /Aneki" Called out both, Akihito and Takeo, pulling me out of my painful memories. Oh shit. Takeo's still here. Ignoring the black haired male, I stood back upright and began to walk away in the other direction. Holding onto Takeo's hand as his big doe green eyes frantically looking between me and Akihito. Trying to figure out the relationship between us. "Y/N!" called out Akihito once more but louder this time. However I still ignored him and fastened by pace. Practically dragging poor Takeo. Please. Please forget you ever saw me. I don't want you to get hurt because of me too.

"Aneki" called out Takeo in a worried ad slightly scared tone. Turning my gaze to him, I squeezed his hand reassuringly and gave him a little smile to ease his worries. Just as I thought I was in the safe zone, Akihito began to yell at the top of his lungs. The frustration seemingly being too much. "Why did you leave me?...YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST TOLD ME YOU WERE STILL ALIVE? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY NIGHTS I SPENT CRYING MY EYES OUT, BELIEVING MY ONLY BEST FRIEND WAS FUCKING DEAD?!! DO YOU?! DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA OF THE RESPONSIBILITIES I HAD TO UP HOLD AFTER YOU 'DIED'?!!HAVING TO COMFORT NOT ONLY MY OWN SISTER BUT ALSO YOUR BROTHER, WHILST MY OWN GOD DAMN HEART FELT LIKE IT WAS RIPPING IT SELF INTO SHREDS?!! "

Akihito POV

After months of recovering from the loss of my best friend. The only person who knew the true me and accepted me for who I was. The only person who didn't care that was the heir to one of Japan's biggest and most successful business. She loved me for me. And I couldn't ask for any more. Just suddenly appears right in front of me. At first I thought I was hallucinating, I mean her eyes and hair was completely different, but the face shape was the same. It was only when I hear her speak did I realize it was really her. Her voice that always has a sweet and somehow also a cold tone to it. Despite the two being complete opposites, it just fitted her so perfectly for some reason.

With such a unique yet soothing voice, I was instantly able to recognize her. Oh how much I missed her. But I couldn't help but get mad at her. Why did she hide? Why didn't she tell me? Whilst she was here living her life, I was busy crying and mourning her so called 'death? But I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, and acted as if I wasn't mad but just glad that I found her. Though I was glad. But when she ignored me attempted to walk away with the kid, I completely lost it. All the sadness and frustration I had felt these past months all took over me. And before I knew it I was practically yelling out all my frustration.

Y/N / Hana POV

I was slightly, scratch that, very taken aback by his sudden outburst. It had cause me to immediately halt in my steps and freeze in my spot. I didn't think about how much it would affect him. I know just how selfish I sound currently, but for some reason I had thought, no believed, that he would move one and continue on with his life. Only remember me as a friend from the past. I had assumed Akihito would eventually replace me with someone else and they would be able to provide a better friendship than I ever could. A person who could offer him to be at his for eternity and not a few messily years. I can't promise him that.