Chapter 10

*Issey POV*

I paced back and forth in Izana's room, waiting for Hana. Where the hell is she. I can't do first aid. Only Hana and Riku can. Riku is out for a while and left the orphanage on mine and Hana's care. The orphanage also can not afford afford for the medical bills if I took him to the hospital. I was brought out of my thoughts when the door of Izana's room was slammed open. I looked at he figure panting by the door. It's Hana.

*Y/N/HANA POV*

"What happened to Izana?!" I asked still panting. "Hana! I don't know what happened Izana and Hitto left in the morning and came back after a few hours came back bloody and Izana passed out." Explained Issey. "Alright. Bring me the first aid kit and also get Hitto here so I can treat his injuries as well" I ordered trying to stay calm. Issey nodded and hurried out of the room.

Once I heard the sound of the door closing, I walked over to the bed where Izana is laying. "You'll be okay. I'll make sure of it" I solemnly whispered whilst brushing the his bleached white hair out of his hair. I started at his slightly bruised face and admired his handsome features. I was only able to get a good look at his face a few times but he really is good looking. I blushed at my thoughts. No. don't think like that. You can't fall in love. Images of a Mitsuya started to pop up in my mind. Mitsuya wasn't that bad looking either. Wait. I can't be falling in love. I don't deserve love. I'm just a useless little piece of shit that couldn't do one simple thing. The door opened bringing out of my mental conversation and I looked up to see Issey holding the first aid kit in one hand and holding onto Hitoo's forearm in his other. "Here" shortly breathed Issey passing me the red first aid kit. I opened the box and took out some cotton balls, tweezers and the bottle of saline solution as quickly as I can. I put the cotton ball in-between the tweezers and dabbed some of the saline solution onto the cotton. I started to clean all the cuts and minor wounds on Izana as gently as I could. He would occasionally hiss in pain and move his head to the side but not wake up from his slumber.

I put the final plaster on Izana's right check before letting out a sigh of relief. I turned to look at the males sitting on the other side of the bed. I got up with the first aid kit in hand and walked over to them. I stopped when I was in front of Hitto. I crouched down and started to fix him up. "Hana you don't have to-" resisted Hitto but I cut him off by sternly saying "Kakucho. I don't care what whether the fuck you want this or not. And if you try to resist I would not hesitate to Pin you down to finish patching you up". The black haired male just gulped in fear as he knew I was serious because I called him by his last name. He just silently nodded and let me do my thing. I also took note of the silver haired male beside him having a slightly scared look on his face.

Once I was done with Hitto I started to put all the equipment back in the box. I placed the box on top of the bedside table and sat down on the chair exhausted. Silence filled the air. No one knew what to say. "What happened to you guys?" asked Issey in a serious tone breaking the suffocating silence. Looks like Issey is in 'serious Aniki mode'. "We were both at the Park when a bunch of delinquents ganged up on us. Izana and I easily beat them but then one of them called their gang. Next thing we knew there was a whole gang right in front of us with a pissed look on their face. some of them even brought weapons" explained Hitto looking down, " Luckily we were able to take them down, but not unscratched". Hearing this pissed me off. WHY WOULD A BUNCH OF DELIQUENTS JUST PICK A FIGHT WITH TWO KIDS. "What a bunch of bastards they are" I tched looking a t the sleeping Izana. "Hahaha. you got that right" chuckled Hitto. " Be careful next time. Hana won't always be there to patch the two of you up when you get in fights" Sighed Issey. "Yes Issey" replied Hitto.

Soon the two boys left, leaving me alone with a sleeping Izana. "What am I going to do with you?" I chuckled bitterly. I felt a wet patch started to form on my trousers and it was then that I realised I was crying. I tried to wipe my tears away but they wouldn't stop. "Do you have any Idea how scared I was when I heard something had happened to you?" I sobbed not caring if I was crying or not at this point. "I was too scared to loose you and I don't know why. Why am I fleeing like this? Why?" I continued sobbing into my arms that rested on the side of the bed. After a few more minutes of crying I started to calm down, my eyelids started to feel like dumbbells as I struggled to keep them open. Soon i gave in and closed my eyes letting sleep take over me.

*THIRD POV*

Unbeknownst to the sleeping dyed dark lavender haired girl, a smile formed on the 'sleeping' half -Filipino male. A "She was worried about me" stated the white haired male to no one. "What shall I ever do with you my love? I am having a really hard time holding myself back from making you mine." whispered the man kissing the forehead of the sleeping girl before gently picking her up and placing her on the bed next to him. Izana watched with fondness as his sleeping love slightly shifted in her sleep. "I love you Hana. and I swear that one day that I will make you mine and only mine." declared Izana before protectively wrapping his arms around the sleeping purple haired girl. Soft snores could be heard from the two sleeping figures, whom are entangled in one another's arms.

Authors Note:

Hello my children! Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I have been away on holiday for the past couple of weeks. I only recently came back on Monday, since then I have been busy with exams and catching up on the all the lessons that I have missed. but i will still try and update once a week.

Also another thing is, Thank you guys so much for 1K reads. I am still unable to comprehend that a thousand people have read my book. A THOUSAND. Once again thank you guys so much. I really appreciate it. I hope you continue to enjoy 'Everyone has secrets' and all of my future book. Byeee.