Chapter 18

Two months zoomed by, tomorrow is the day I'll leave this place. The day that I had dreaded for so long. Laying back down on my bed. my arms and legs sprawled. Letting out a small sigh I remembered when Riku told me about how I was going to have to leave, despite me already knowing I acted as if I didn't.

*Flashback*

It's been about a week since you overheard that phone call yet I still couldn't get it out of my head.  I had been zoning in and out this whole morning because of this I almost set the kitchen on fire. "Hana... Hana!" called out Izana shaking me. "Huh?" I said confused. "You've been blanking out a lot recently. You okay?" Asked Izana worry written all over his face. "Ah, Sorry? Guess I didn't get much sleep last night" I bashfully apologized Scratching the side of my cheek sweat dropping from the lie I was creating on the spot. "You should really take better care of yourself Hana" lightly scolded Issey sighing and shaking his head. "I'm sorry" I once again apologized. "Hana, could I speak to your for a moment please" requested Riku walking into the kitchen an obvious nervous and upset expression on her face. Just by looking at her face I already knew what she was gonna say. Still I remained silent and waited for her to speak. "Hana.... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I tried everything I could. I'm so sorry." broke down Riku crying. Startled by her sudden tears I panicked. "Riku. Hey what's wrong? What are you talking about?" I inquired still feigning ignorance. "Hanna. Your going to have top move to another orphanage in two months and a court case will be held soon because your parents faked your death." She confessed breaking down. I acted shock whilst bring Riku crying figure into my arms as an attempt to calm her. Eventhood I had already knew it still hurt for her too say it to me .Riku continued to cry into my shoulder my shirt getting damp by her constant flow of tears. I just hung my head low my lips pressed together into a thin line, my nose scrunched up in confusion and concern. Confused  as to what I'm now supposed to do and worry for for the others and what will happen to them after I leave.

*Flashback Ended*

Over the past two weeks, Riku would take us all out to amusement park, restaurants, arcades and many more. The others thought it was odd  that we were all suddenly going lots of places but didn't question it and had fun. However I knew why Riku was doing this. She was trying to create as many cherishable memories for all of us before I leave. Riku had asked me that day if I wanted the other to know. I thought about it for a while but decided not to tell anyone not even the boys. Because if they knew. I know they would be begging for me too stay and I won't be able to handle it and end staying. Don't get me wrong I don't want to leave but now that my biological parents are involved it's best that I leave. God knows what they will do to them.

Letting out one last final sigh, I dragged myself out of bed. Today's the last I'll be able to see any of them. I had decided to go and hang out the boys one last time before spending the night with everyone in the orphanage one last time before having to wake up early in the morning to be able to leave without anyone seeing.