Chapter 7

I let out a big sigh whilst waiting for the rice to cook. Last night was so hectic.

*FLASH BACK*
With the bags in my hands I entered the orphanage and took off my shoes. "Hana are you back" asked Riku. "Yeah. Sorry did I take to long?" "Not at all dea-" Riku stopped mid sentences and started at me wide eyed. " HANA! WHAT HAPPENED?" Exclaimed Riku. The whole orphanage heard Riku's scream as Issey, Izana and Hitto ran over to the front door with a concerned look on their face. "Riku what's wrong?" Asked Issey. Ignoring Issey, Riku rushed over to me and held my face with her hands and started to examine my bruises. "Hana. Who did this too you?" Demanded Riku. "I'm fin-" before I could reassure them that I am fine I was cut off by Izana saying "Your clearly not alright." Izana walked over to me and took the bags out of hands and handed them to Hitto, who took with out any complaints. He then grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the kitchen.

He sat me down on one of the chairs and went to the other side of the room to grab the first aid kit. I sat there quiet not daring to utter a single word as he treated my cuts and bruises. "Thanks Izana" I muttered when he finished treating me. "No problem" responded Izana with a smile.  I then got up and went over to the fridge to start cooking dinner. "What are you doing?" Asked Issey. I turned around and saw him leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest. "I'm making dinner for the kids" I shortly replied. I heard him sigh and heard his footsteps getting closer and closer. Issey grabbed the knife out of my and started to cut the vegetables. I stood there confused on what's happening. "Why don't you just sit down and rest whilst me and Issey make dinner" suggested Izana from behind me. "I'm not some delicate piece of china wear. I am abousletly fine. the two of you shouldn't worry so much" I commented whilst rolling my eyes. "Just do what Izana said Hana" sighed Issey as he put the knife down on the chopping board. "Fine. I will be in my room. Call me if you need me" I reluctantly said whilst walking out the kitchen " Huh. Aren't you going to eat?" Asked Izana. "Nah. I'm not hungry." I replied still walking.

*FLASH BACK ENDED*

I heard a ding come the rice cooker, indicating that the rice is done. I started to plate the food on the large table in the dining room. As I was doing so everyone started to wake up. "Aneki" called out a sleepy voice whilst tugging my sweatpants. I looked down and saw a tired Yua.

(Authors note: This is Yua, another one of the kids in the orphanage and also looks up to Hana

(Authors note: This is Yua, another one of the kids in the orphanage and also looks up to Hana. )

I smiled at the half asleep girl. I crouched down and ruffled her already messy bed hair. "Good morning Yua. Did you sleep well?" I greeted with a smile. " Yes. Did Aneki make breakfast?" Replied the white haired girl. "Aneki did make breakfast" I saw her eyes sparkle in joy which made me giggle at her cuteness " but could you you wake up the other kids and tell them breakfast is ready?" I asked. Yua frantically nodded her head before running off to wake up the others. I chuckled once more at the girl. "You're really good at dealing with kids" commented a husky voice. I looked up and saw Izana wearing pyjama bottoms and a lose white t-shirt. Why does he look so good in the morning. And his voice. I blushed at the sight of Izana. He seemed to have noticed my red face as he smirked. He walked closer to me as I walked backwards to keep some distance between us. But I ended up hitting my back against the wall and Izana trapped me with both of his hands on either side of me. I blushed even more at the position we were in. Slowly Izana brought his face closer to mine. He looked into my eyes and then at my lips. I-is he going to k-kiss m-me. "Iz-Izana" I managed to choke out. He didn't say anything and continued on closing the gap between our lips. I tightly shut my eyes expecting to feel his lips on mine but instead I felt his long fingers run through the ends of my hair. Confused I open my eyes and saw Izana flick something away. Noticing my confusion he explained "There was something in your hair" and walked away to the cabins to get a glass.

I stood there dumbfounded but shook it off as Yua along with the other kids entered the dining room. I went over and helped the kids sit down on the chairs. I leaned on of the chairs and smiled at the sight of the all the kids eating and laughing with one another with one another. "Aneki" called out a quiet voice from below. I looked down and saw Kane looking up at me.

(Authors Note: This Kane another one of the kids in the orphanage  that look up to Hana but also Issey

(Authors Note: This Kane another one of the kids in the orphanage that look up to Hana but also Issey.)

"What is it Kane?" I asked softly. "Are you okay now?" innocently questioned the black haired kid. I was surprised and confused at the question. Kane seemed to have understood my facial expressions "Last night I head Riku saying you were hurt." explained the kid. "I'm fine don't worry. Your Aneki is a strong person" I reassured him. He seemed satisfied with my answer and continued eating. "I thought I told you I would make breakfast today" whined A deep voice. I didn't need to look beside me to know it was Issey. "I woke up early and had nothing to do. Also i am completely fine. A slap from disgusting, drunk middle aged man is nothing." "What. you were harassed by a drunk man. Tell me who that Fucker is" Demanded Issey with a angry face. I just sighed and smacked him at the back of the head. "Owww. what was that for" complained the Grey haired teenager. "You shouldn't be swearing in front of kids" I scolded. "Oh yeah". I let out chuckle at his stupidness. "Yeah. swearing is bad Aniki" yelled a kid. "Yeah" "No swearing" yelled the other children. Issey was speechless, not knowing what to say when a bunch of children were calling him out for swearing. They made it seem like he broke the law. I started to laugh at the scene before me. When I calmed down I let out a genuine smile as i looked at everyone laughing. I think I found my new home.

*THIRD PERSON POV*

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" screamed a voice in agony. The owner of the scream was on the ground of a junkyard with knife in his chest. A tall figure with bleached hair that shined in the moonlight looked down on the body with a wide grin plastered on his face. "You crazy bastard!" Shouted one do the guys in fear. "What did we even to do?" Questioned the other. The figure looked the two trembling men and let out a psychotic laugh. "What did you do?" Repeated the anonymous figure as he walked towards the two men. Midway the figure disappeared, and appeared behind the two men with a knife pressed against their throats. "You dared to lay your filthy hands on what's mine" Whispered the bleached hair figure as he slit both of their throats in one swoop. The bleach haired figure watched as the two men fell to the ground as blood poured out of their throats like a waterfall. "Are you done now Izana?" Asked the black haired as he side eyed the three corpses in a pool of their own blood. Izana didn't reply and started to walk away with his blooded hand in his pockets. "Kakucho, call someone to clean this up" ordered Izana and he left the Junkyard.

Izana stood in a the middle of a grassy field and looked at the lake only a few inches away. He stood there quiet admiring the view and enjoying the peace and quiet of the night.

"I swear on my life, that one day I will make you mine Hana and Only mine" Declared Izana as he looked up at the night sky