Chapter 32

"How about I be your muse then?"

Y/N / Hana POV*

"Explain to me again as to why your running around like a headless chicken?" yawns Akihito, slightly slurring on his words. Laying down flat on my sofa, head titled back against the arm rest. As he viewed my upside down. I was seriously starting to get a little ticked off by just how useless this man is.

"You know maybe you could make yourself useful for once, and i don't know maybe help me" I exclaim running towards my bedroom to grab my shoes. "Nah. I think I'm good" grin the raven head, wiggling his but deeper into my sofa. A relived sigh leaving his lips as h closes his eyes in relaxation. Seeing this I began to get even more irritated, stomping on over to him. I grab a hold of the tip of his ear, twisting it. A loud squeal of pain shot out of him as he held my wrist tight. "Ow, ow, ow. I 'll do it. I'll do it" pleads Akihito. I wasn't quite satisfied yet so I did One more final twist. "Mercy women! Mercy!" cries the man, an with that I let go and walk back into my room.

Akihito then finally got his lazy ass up and trudged behind me. Holding his sore ear. "So what do you want me to do?" asks the raven head. "Just watch the cupcakes, whilst I finish getting ready" I say, sitting myself at my vanity. Grabbing the bottle of foundation, and placing a dollop on the sponge. Before patting it down agaisnt the toman tattoo on my wrist. "Okay, cool" hums Akihito walking out of my room to the kitchen.

Bu then in a split second he turns on his heel and walks back to my room. Pressing his palms agaisnt the door frame a he leaned forward. A puzzled look on his face way, "Getting ready, to go where exactly?" he asks lightning an eyebrow in question. "What are you my dad? I don't have to tell you where I'm going every single time" I reply, now reaching over to grab the setting power. "I might not be your dad, but Uncle Kaito sure as hell is. And I wonder he would have to say , when i tell him that is daughter is about to go on a date with a boy" Smirks. Hito, pulling out his phone to empathise on his threat.

This little fucker. He knows very well how weirdly protective he is over me dating boys. But it was never much of a problem with me,as I'm not really interested in any of them. ......................... Okay maybe I lied a bit there, but that's beside the point. "You wouldn't" I say, glaring at him. "Oh but I would" he grins wider, opening up his phone. We stare down one another for another minute before I break the eye contact. "Fine, if you must know. I agreed to help out Mitsuya, so I'm going over to his place to give my measurements." I answer.

"So basically what I said, A date" deadpans Akihito. "It is not a date! This is simply a friend helping out another friend" I retort, ignoring the little pang I felt at the word 'friend'. "If you say so girly" ,shrugs Akithito, "But why the cookies?" he asks. "First off, it is nice manners to bring something when going to another house. And second I need to return Yua-san's baking tray, plus Mana and Luna are sure to like some sweet treats" I respond with a slight giggle, an image of the two cute girls popping up in my head.

"Hmm, alright then" hums Akihito turning back to go too the kitchen. "But your not gonna tell him are you?!" I yell after him, a little worried he would go through with his threat. I know I acted as I wasn't fazed, but come on this is Akuma we're talking about. The second her hears a single word about even a small possibility of me dating a boy, I'm locked up in a tower like Rapanzul. "I won't if you make me a batch of your brownies" bargains the man, looking over his shoulder at me. "Fine" I huff rather reluctantly. "Thanks princess" winks Akihito. Walking off to go and hopefully check up on my cupcakes.

As much as I may act like I hate having Akihito around, deep down I'm really grateful. Him being practically sowed onto my hip, has become my reassurance that I'm no longer alone. That I don't have to keep on baring the guilt and responsibility by myself.