Soren and Blaze

TW: curse words, and slightly sexual, (not sure how to put the warning, but you get it.)

The picture above is how I imagine Soren would look like (the one from TDT, from 'the hunt' chapter. In the next chapter, you will se what Blaze looks like. I couldn't put two images in one chapter.

Heather POV

Heather slowly opened her eyes and stretched out, all of her limbs incredibly sore. Sleeping on a couch was not that comfortable.

"Hello, sleepyhead," Astrid said in a way too cheery voice.

"What time is it?" Heather groaned and sat up.

"We have thirty minutes until school starts," Astrid said.

Heather groaned again before she got out of the sofa and walked over to Astrid's room.

"I am going to steal a top," she said in a groggy voice and picked out a green, woolen top and went into the bathroom with her own pants and bra.

She quickly changed and walked out. The smell of coffee immediately hit her nose and she grimaced.

"Don't wave that deadly beverage near me," she said and pushed it away.

"It helps with the sleepiness, I promise," Astrid said and held the mug out for her.

"No way, I'll rather have a juice," Heather said and walked over to the fridge and got out a carton of apple juice. She got a glass out of the cupboard and filled it up before taking a big gulp.

"How were your dreams last night?" Astrid asked in a knowing tone.

Heather almost spit out her juice and blushed. She didn't remember every part of her dreams but she did remember some parts, the most... Pleasant parts.

"Shut up," she grumbled and took another sip of her juice.

"Just saying, sounded like they were pleasant. Wonder if she is that good in real life though," Astrid thought out loud.

"Oh my!" Heather took a deep breath. "It is wrong that I have those dreams when I barely know her."

"It is normal in our age to be horny, and that girl is hot as fuck. So don't be ashamed, just don't tell her about those dreams. Unless you get together and decide to get a little freaky," Astrid said and siped her coffee.

Heather groaned and hid her quickly reddening face. Sometimes she truly hated her friend.

"Let us just get to school, I really don't need this a few minutes after I have just woken up," Heather said and finished her juice.

She got an apple out of the fridge after placing the carton back and walked over to the door. She put on her shoes and waited for Astrid to finish washing her coffee mug.

Once Astrid was done and they were both ready, they went out to the car and drove to the school.

Astrid parked the car and that both got out. Heather immediately began to scan the crowd of students to see if she could find the white-haired girl.

"No need to look that desperate," Astrid teased her as she locked the car.

"Shut up," Heather said and walked away from the car with Astrid to see if they could find the gang.

"Blaze!"

Heather turned and saw the white-haired girl rabidly limp towards a tall, fluffy-haired boy wearing a black leather jacket, dark blue jeans, and black Dr. Martin's. The moment she reached him she wrapped her arms around him and he spun her around.