Work out

TW: lightly talk about abuse, swearing, and some intimate scenes and you might experience some sort of either lesbian, bi, or pan panic during this chapter. You have been warned!

This is still sweet, don't worry.

Heather woke up with Frida beside her again. It was a feeling she knew she would never get tired of. The strong arms that held around her protectively and the strong chest pressed against her back.

Heather had been the big spoon once so far, but they both enjoyed Frida being the big spoon. It gave Frida a sense of security and Heather got a warm and relaxed night's sleep. It worked out for both of them.

Frida was always up before Heather and Heather would wake up to blue eyes staring into her green ones.

Frida had already gotten out of bed and Heather was trying her best. She didn't understand how Frida did it.

When Heather was eventually up, she threw on a hoodie and a pair of short shorts and walked downstairs. She was met with the sight of Frida in only a tank top and sweatpants, doing pushups on the floor.

Heather stood wide-eyed, taking in the sight. How Frida's biceps flexed every time she pushed herself up and down and the occasional grunt that left her lips left Heather's knees weak.

"Hi, Sunshine," Frida said, not stopping what she was doing.

"Hi," Heather said and tried to regain her posture. How was this girl so incredibly attractive?

"I see you decided to steal my hoodie," Frida said and formed a diamond with her hands on the floor and continued to do her pushups.

Heather looked down at the hoodie and cautiously smelled it. It was Frida's. It smelled just like her. Heather was never able to pinpoint what the girl smelled like, all she knew was that it comforted her and made her feel safe during the nights they slept together.

"I didn't realize that," Heather chuckled nervously. Frida was unpredictable most of the time, she could maybe demand her hoodie back or smile and let Heather keep it.

"It's fine, you look better in it anyway," Frida said, never once stopping doing her pushups.

"Thanks," Heather said a blush creeping up on her cheeks. She was regretting telling Frida about her praise kink. The girl hadn't stopped using it against her.

Heather walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. It was almost empty. She would have to go shopping.

"I need to go out to buy some groceries," Heather said loudly so Frida could hear.

"Ok," Frida said in a strained voice.

Curious, Heather peeked her head out the archway to the kitchen and saw that Frida was now doing pushups, but with her feet in the air.

How in the world was she able to do that?! And she had her metal leg on and everything!

"Do you want to come with...?" Heather asked as she admired the sight of her girlfriend's incredible strength.

"Can I stay here, please?" She asked as she stopped and sat down. She looked over at Heather and gave her a pair of puppy eyes that Heather had never seen before, but would love to see again. "I just don't want my dad finding out I am spending time with you. Not that I am ashamed or anything! I am just scared of how he will react."

"It is fine. I'll go with Astrid," Heather said and walked over to Frida.

They both smiled at each other before Frida quickly took a hold of Heather's waist and brought her down so their chests were pressed together.