Will you?

This is long!

And just FYI, Frida's leg is stuck. It won't come off. (The cyber one).

Do any of you remember the title, or the image from another chapter? (By the way, it's not the same ring used in this chapter.)

Heather POV:

To say Heather was nervous would be a big understatement. She was terrified.

"So, are you still feeling any pain?" Griselda asked.

"Sometimes if I strain myself or if I am stressed or have panic attacks," Frida said

"Try to stay away from things that trigger you. Maybe have some fidgets with you and I would recommend taking Shadow with you almost everywhere. He is trained to be a service dog so if you just get a vest for him I believe you will be able to take him most places," Griselda said and pet said dog on the head.

Frida nodded and they kept going back and forth with the questions for about 30 minutes.

"I believe that is everything," Griselda said with a smile. "Take your medication, exercise a little once in a while but don't strain yourself, try to relax, and I believe that is it."

"How long do I have?" Frida asked and Heather grabbed her hand.

Griselda sighed and looked down at her clipboard. "About 9 months if you don't get better, less if you feel worse, and maybe 30 years if you begin to feel better."

Frida nodded and smiled.

"Thank you," she said and stood up with her crutches and motioned for Heather to follow.

"Thank you, Griselda," Heather said as she walked beside Frida while Shadow trotted beside them.

They didn't talk as they made it to the car. They got inside and still stayed silent. Heather started the car and began driving. They stayed silent during the whole drive. Frida was looking out the window the entire time and Heather was trying to keep her tears from falling.

Frida had 9 months. 9 months! And she didn't look to be recovering either! She seemed to only be doing worse!

They made it to Drago's house and Heather stopped the car but made no move to get out.

"You know I love you more than anything, right?" Frida suddenly said.

"And so you know I love you above anyone and anything? Including my own life?" Heather said as she burst into tears. "I can't live without you, Frida!"

"Love?" Frida whispered and Heather felt her chin being lifted to look into those gorgeous blue eyes.

"I am sorry," Heather said and whipped her tears.

"It's fine. But... Can we try to not think about this? I want to have a good day tomorrow," Frida said and smiled.

"Right, right," Heather said and took a deep breath. Frida's birthday was tomorrow and Heather didn't want to ruin it by being in a sour mood the entire day. Especially when she wanted to do something special.

"Thanks," Frida said and gave Heather a soft kiss on her cheek before walking out of the car. She walked over to the other side and opened the door for Heather. "I am doing much better anyway. I am sure I will be fine. Just don't worry, please? There is nothing to worry about."

Heather smiled. She was trying to comfort her when Frida was the one dying. This girl deserved the world and more.

"Thank you for trying to comfort me," Heather said and kissed her nose as she got out of the car.