Christmas music

A/N: short and sweet!! Hope you like it! (Sorry for the delayed chapter).

Btw thank you JanetSara for inspiring this story. ❤

Drago POV:

He walked into the living room and smiled when he heard the Christmas music.

He looked over to see Ruby putting a few finishing touches on the tree and his kids starting up at it in awe.

"It is done," Ruby said and stepped away.

"It is so pretty!" Frida said and jumped up and down while clapping.

"That it is," Drago said with a big smile on his lips while walking over to them all.

"Daddy!" Frida shouted and took his hand. "Dance with me!"

Drago smiled and took one of her hands in his own before she took his robot arm. Frida then stepped on top of his feet and Drago began to slowly move around while Frida giggled.

Drago looked up and could see Ruby holding Henry in her arms. One of Henry's arms was on her shoulder while Ruby held the other while saying back and forth.

They all continued to dance like this for a while before Ruby stopped and said she had to make dinner.

Drago kept his kid's company, occasionally walking into the kitchen to help Ruby when she asked for it.

Ruby was finally done with dinner and Drago and the kids helped set the table.

"Have you asked Frida if she can come with her girlfriend?" Frida said as she finished her food.

"I forgot about that actually," Drago said honestly. "I'll call her right now."

Drago brought his plate to the dishwasher and quickly walked over to his phone. He dialed Frida's number and waited for her to pick up.

He was met with voicemail.

He tried again, and again he was met with voicemail.

"Weird," he said to himself and sent her a quick text to call him whenever she had time.

"Did she say anything?" Henry asked as he and the others came into the kitchen.

"No, but don't worry, she will call when she has time, and I will try to call her again tomorrow."

Drago could see the frown appear on Ruby's face as he spoke.

After a while of playing games and watching a movie together, the kids were asleep and Drago and Ruby were downstairs.

Drago could almost feel the worry radiating off his wife.

"She will be fine," Drago said, trying to reassure her.

"I know, but that doesn't mean I am any less worried," Ruby said and lean into his shoulder.

"How about I get your mind off things?" Draco suggested.

"We are not having sex while the kids are asleep, last time it got way too close," Ruby said in a stern tone.

"I wasn't thinking about that," Drago laughed and walked over to his phone and played some slow Christmas music. "Dance with me. Relax."

Ruby rolled her eyes at him but took his hand and stepped on his feet so she was able to reach him better.

They swayed around for a while, Ruby just enjoying resting her head on Drago's chest.

Drago smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"It will all be ok," he said.

"I know. Thank you for this," Ruby said. "When should we tell Frida and the kids?"

"When she comes, if she comes. If we tell the kids before her they'll spill it before she even gets into the house," Drago said.

"Ok," Ruby said. "Lift me up, I want to kiss your lips."

Drago chuckled and lifted her with his arm and let her kiss his lips.

Life was good.

A/N: I thought this was sweet. Sorry, it is short.

Hope you are all taking care of yourselves both mentally and physically. Drink some water and eat some food that you like. Talk to someone you trust. Take a walk. Get some sleep.

If no one has said this to you yet: I am so proud of you!!!! You are doing amazing!!!! You are amazing!!!! Keep going!!!! You did it (in case you have done it)!!!!

Take some time off your day to do something you love, no matter how weird or boring or childish it might seem to other people. Just make sure you enjoy it and that you can relax to some extent while doing it. (Just please don't do anything illegal, or life-threatening).

Just so you know, there is at least one person out there that loves you. So stay for them. And maybe talk to them.

Hope you have a lovely day/night/evening.

Love you all my girls, guys, gays, and non-binary babes; black, white, or any other color; Christian, Muslim, atheist, or any other religion. All of you are loved here!!!!!❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖