That is one a big dog

A/N: I'm just going to out a slight trigger warning for swearing and manipulation.

Hope you guys like the dragons as dogs. (Not all of them).

The video above has nothing to do with the chapter, but I just wanted to put it there. The song is good ❤

Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Heather was in the dog park with Hiccup, Astrid, the twins, Fishlegs, Snotlout, and Dagur.

Heather, Dagur, Hiccup, and Fishlegs were the only ones who had dogs to bring, as the others had either reptiles or birds.

Hiccup brought Skullcrusher, his dad's dog, a giant, black, and brown Saint Bernard. Heather brought Windshear and Shattermaster and Fishlegs brought Meatlug, his small pug.

They were all walking around and playing around with their dogs. Windshear often came back to Heather to protect her from the other dogs that might come over to her, and other times the husky went off to play with Meatlug.

Heather and Astrid currently sat under a tree with Hiccup laying in Astrid's lap.

"So how is everything?" Hiccup asked.

"With what?" Heather asked.

"With Frida. You have been talking more, haven't you?" He asked.

Heather nodded and looked up at the clear sky. It would be November soon.

"Good. We are coming along great. I think she likes me," Heather said, thinking about the weeks she had with Frida.

Frida would always make some time of the school day to talk to Heather about anything, even if her whole body was drenched in sweat and she was in pain. Heather had asked multiple times what the issue was, but Frida just brushed it off as a bug.

"I think she likes you too Heather. The way she looks at you can only mean one thing," Astrid said and looked at Hiccup with that special sparkle in her eyes.

Heather smiled and looked out to all the people in the dog park.

Suddenly, Windshear came running over to her while whining, scared. Heather held the husky to her chest and looked as a big, white dog can up to them and began to sniff around.

"Shadow!"

Heather looked over the dog and saw Frida limping after it.

"What have I said about running after dogs after they get scared?!" She scolded.

"It is fine, she is usually just dramatic," Heather said and laughed as Windshear whined even more loudly when the big dog sniffed her fur.

"Yeah. Shadow, sit," Frida said sternly and he sat down while wagging his tail. Frida seemed to have caught who she had interrupted and a small blush crept up on her cheeks. Was she cold? "Hi, Oswald."

"Hi, Frida," Heather answered. She wasn't sure why Frida kept calling her by her last name. Heather had forgotten Frida's last name long ago.

"Can I sit here? I had to run after him and my leg hurts a bit," Frida said. She sounded almost ashamed.

"Of course," Heather said excitedly.

Frida smiled and carefully sat down. She stretched out her leg which was covered by a pair of sweatpants. She also wore a long-sleeve, button-up shirt. How was she not dying of warmth? It was quite warm today.

The big dog laid his head in her lap and she pet his head.

"What is he?" Hiccup asked.

"A wolf-dog," Frida said.