Frida

TW: talk about death.

I'm back!

Drago POV:

Drago walked with Ruby back to the room with Frida in it. He could see how stressed she was and he was getting increasingly worried for her.

"You need to relax," he said and stopped her, placing his hands on her shoulders.

"I am relaxed, what do you mean?" She said but her body language betrayed her. Her shoulders were tense, her breath was quick and shallow, her eyes were blown wide, and she was fiddling furiously with her wedding ring.

"Don't lie to me, love," Drago said and placed his hand on her cheek. "Take a deep breath."

Ruby did as she was told and after three deep breaths, she leaned against Drago's chest.

"I'm fine," she said and patted his arms as she gave him a reassuring smile. "Don't worry."

"I will always worry," Drago said with a small smile and led her to where Frida was.

They both entered and saw Frida leaning her head on Henry's shoulder.

"Mommy! Daddy!" She shouted once she saw them and reached her hands out and made grabby motions towards them while tears streamed down her face.

"Oh, honey!" Ruby said and ran over to her and hugged her tight.

Drago walked over to them and ruffled Henry's hair. The poor boy was staring at his sister and then into nothing with a glazed look in his eyes.

"Henry? Honey, are you ok?" Ruby asked once she let go of Frida and placed a hand, carefully, on Henry's cheek.

Henry looked up at her and his eyes brimmed with tears. He immediately hugged her neck, being careful of her stomach.

Drago sat down in the chair beside the bed and watched them all hug with a smile on his face.

"My leg hurts," Frida said and pointed to where she got shot.

"And it sadly will for a while," Ruby said and whipped Frida's tears and kissed her forehead.

"Will I have a scar there?" Frida asked and looked over at Drago.

"Probably," Drago said. He wasn't sure if she wanted to have one or not. He knew there was going to be one, but he didn't want to scare her.

"I hope I get one, that way me, mom, Frida, and dad will match," she said with a sad smile on her face. "But then Henry will be left out."

"I don't want scars," Henry said and waved his hands. "I am happy like this. Though I do have that giant birthmark on my back."

"Yeah, you do!" Frida said and smiled brightly. She looked at Ruby and then placed a hand on her stomach. "Are they ok? Are you ok?"

"Yes, we are both ok, Frida. I just need to relax for some time and maybe not have a bad man in our house for a few years," Ruby said and booped her nose.

"What happened to big Frida?" Frida asked and looked at all of them. No one dared answer and Henry just hugged her. "What happened?" Frida asked again with tears streaming down her face.

"She got taken, honey," Ruby said as her own tears streamed down her face.

"What?" Frida asked and looked over at Drago desperately.

"She was taken. We don't know where she is... Or... If she is alive," Drago said and stood up. He placed a hand on Frida's head and kissed her hair. "We will find her."

"That you will."

They all turned around and Drago tensed and straightened up before walking in front of his family.

"Mala," he said and gave her a nod.

"Hello, Drago. Cheery as always," Mala said and came a little closer and extended her hand to Ruby. "Mala."

"I got that," Ruby said and sent a look towards Drago.

"We know where Frida is. She is alive, not well, but alive. Grimmel is dead. Whenever you are ready we will take you to see her," Mala said and gave Drago a nod. "You have my number. Call me whenever you are ready." And with that, she left.

"So how do you know this woman?" Ruby asked and crossed her arms.

"She was the officer I talked to when I came here," Drago said and walked over to Ruby and took one of her hands in his. "There is nothing going on." He kissed her hand before giving her a little peck.

"Ok," Ruby said and Drago saw her shoulders slump. Ruby was a very protective woman, Drago knew this and didn't do anything to make her upset or worried.

"So when can we go see Frida?" Henry asked.

"As soon as Heather is ready," Drago said and smiled at his kids.

"And, we should maybe go before you guys, just to make sure you won't get... Well," Ruby said and played with her wedding ring again.

"We will make sure it is safe for you to see her before you come with us," Drago said and took Ruby's hand again. "Now, this twin needs rest, and so does this one. And the pregnant lady needs to relax and have a good night's sleep," Drago said and pointed at them each individually before picking Ruby up with one arm and leading her to one of the beds the hospital had been so kind to provide them.

Henry followed and when Drago set Ruby down on the bed, Henry jumped in and snuggled into Ruby's chest as she laid down.

"Where will you sleep?" Frida asked.

"In this chair," Drago said and sat down in the chair in front of Frida. It was actually a very comfortable chair and it would be easy to sleep in it.

"Night everyone," Ruby said and Drago saw her pull the duvet over her and Henry before closing her eyes.

"Night," Drago said and then he leaned over and kissed Frida's forehead before covering her with the duvet. "Good night Frida."

"Good night dad," Frida said and closed her eyes.

Drago leaned back in the chair and closed his eyes as well. Sleep came quickly, but he knew he was going to regret sleeping in a chair in the morning.

A/N: spoiler alert, Drago ended up with sore muscles the morning after.

I'm back guys. I still feel like crap, but I feel a little better, so you guys get a chapter!!

Thank you to all the people concerned for me, your kind words mean a lot as my friends haven't even asked how I am doing.

Hope you are all taking care of yourselves both mentally and physically. Drink some water and eat some food that you like. Talk to someone you trust. Take a walk. Get some sleep.

If no one has said this to you yet: I am so proud of you!!!! You are doing amazing!!!! You are amazing!!!! Keep going!!!! You did it (in case you have done it)!!!!

Take some time off your day to do something you love, no matter how weird or boring or childish it might seem to other people. (Just please don't do anything illegal, or life-threatening).

Just so you know, there is at least one person out there that loves you. So stay for them. And maybe talk to them.

Hope you have a lovely day/night/evening.

Love you all my girls, guys, gays, and non-binary babes; black, white, or any other color; Christian, Muslim, atheist, or any other religion. All of you are loved here!!!!!❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖