Meanwhile with Drago and Ruby

A/N: this was just something sweet I came up with on the spot and wanted to write it. It is short but I really like it and I hope you guys do too.

Ruby POV:

Ruby carefully lifted Henry so he could place an ornament on the tree.

"It is going to be very pretty!" He said enthusiastically.

"That it is honey," she said and kissed his cheek. She put him down and her dress was soon tugged on by her daughter.

"Can you help me?" Frida asked while holding up a big, red ball. "I want to put it up there!" She pointed at one of the tallest branches.

"Ok, sweety," Ruby said and lifted her up so she could place it.

The small girl smiled once she did and ran over to her brother to bring more ornaments.

Ruby smiled at them and then felt a strong arm wrap around her, followed by a kiss on her neck.

"They seem happy," Drago said and laughed when both the kids ran over and asked to be lifted up. He lifted them both, with one arm, and they placed their ornaments before he set them down, and then they ran over to get more. "It is pretty."

"It is," Ruby said and smiled at the tree. It had lights, glitter, and the kids were putting on the finishing ornaments.

"Not as pretty as you though," Drago said and lifted her with one arm, causing her to yelp.

"Of course, because I am beautiful," Ruby said and laughed along with her husband.

"No, you are gorgeous," Drago said and kissed her cheek.

"Mommy, Daddy! Stop being all mushy and help us!" Frida shouted.

Drago laughed and set Ruby down on the couch before he walked over to his kids.

Ruby smiled as she looked at her husband and kids. She had been quite scared the first time she introduced them. Drago was a big man and she was terrified her children might never warm up to him. But she had been mistaken, they had warmed up to him the second they saw him, and that same night, she had caught both of them sleeping on top of him. It had warmed her heart. She had married him a year after.

Ruby could clearly remember the day Frida had asked who Drago was and why they were living together, then a few days later, both kids shouting dad when he came home.

Suddenly, the weight on the couch shifter and a small body landed on top of Ruby's.

"Will Frida come to Christmas this year?" Henry asked as he sat on her lap.

"Dummy, I am right here!" Frida said from her place on Drago's lap.

"Not you, big Frida," Henry said and looked at Ruby.

"I don't think so, but she might come for new year's," Ruby said and looked at Drago. "Have you talked to her about what happened yesterday?"

"Blaze said to let her have some alone time with her girlfriend. I'll call her tomorrow," Drago said.

"Frida has a girlfriend?" Frida asked while tilting her head.

"Yes," Drago said and pet Chillerbringer on the head as he laid down beside his chair.

"Can we meet her?" Henry asked with a bright smile on his face.

"If they come for new year's then yes, you can meet her," Ruby said and kissed his head. "Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Yes!" They all said, including Drago, and Ruby giggled as she turned on the TV. She put on 'Home alone' and walked into the kitchen to find some food while the kids were engrossed in the movie.

"You are worried," Drago said as he came into the kitchen.

"I am," Ruby said and turned to look at him while leaning her hands on the counter. "She is tough, strong, and strong-minded, but she is doing this all alone. She has a soft heart Drago, a heart that can easily be shattered with how many times it has been patched up. I am afraid that girl is the only thing keeping her from crumbling."

"True. And I am very grateful for that girl. But her friends. That Haddock boy, and the Hofferson girl. I am scared that they might influence the girl to leave Frida. But the girl also seems strong-minded, I'll have faith for now," Drago said and came up to her.

"Relax, my beautiful fox, go have some fun with the kids, it's Holliday season after all," Drago said and kissed her neck. "I'll make sure the food is in order."

"Thank you my big strong bear," Ruby said and kissed his cheek as he was already leaning down.

She walked out of the kitchen and sat down on the couch in between her two kids.

Drago eventually came out with a variety of cookies in a bowl.

The kids cheered as he brought them but got quiet immediately and focussed back on the TV.

Ruby chuckled and ruffled up both of their hair.

They continued to watch movies until it got late. The kids were both passed out on top of Ruby.

Drago carefully took Frida in one arm as Ruby took Henry in both of hers. She was still fascinated by his strength to this day.

They laid their kids in their respective beds in their shared room and then walked to their own room.

Ruby quickly changes into a nightgown before she walked over to Drago, who was sitting on the bed, and helped take off his arm.

Once they were both changed they lay on the bed. Drago immediately spooned Ruby with his one arm and pressed a kiss to her neck.

"Sleep well, my fox," he said in a low whisper.

"You to my big, cuddly bear," Ruby said and snuggled into him.

While she was worried for Frida, she tried to comfort herself in knowing the girl was ok...

... For now.

A/N: Drago calls Ruby fox because of her hair and figure, while Ruby calls Drago bear because, well, he is huge, like a bear.

Hope you are all taking care of yourselves both mentally and physically. Drink some water and eat some food that you like. Talk to someone you trust. Take a walk. Get some sleep.

If no one has said this to you yet: I am so proud of you!!!! You are doing amazing!!!! You are amazing!!!! Keep going!!!! You did it (in case you have done it)!!!!

Take some time off your day to do something you love, no matter how weird or boring or childish it might seem to other people. (Just please don't do anything illegal, or life-threatening).

Just so you know, there is at least one person out there that loves you. So stay for them. And maybe talk to them.

Hope you have a lovely day/night/evening.

Love you all my girls, guys, gays, and non-binary babes; black, white, or any other color; Christian, Muslim, atheist, or any other religion. All of you are loved here!!!!!❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖