character 5

Sigrid:

Full name: Sigrid Grisly

Sex: female

Pronouns: she/her

Sexuality: Aro ace

Age: 37 (when she died)

Born: January 17th

From: Ecuador

Lived: Russia

Height: 190cm/6'2

Parents: unknown (dead).

Siblings: none

Physical appearance: long, copper hair. Dark, kind, blue eyes. Pale skin. Usually wears glasses. Not much muscle, but not very slim either. (Motherly vibe).

Liked: Frida, nature, animals, cold and warm, braiding Frida's hair (when it was long), playing with Frida, reading.

Disliked: Grimmel, heights, animal abusers, people abusers.

Status: dead 💀

Sigrid lived in Ecuador for part of her life before she was forced to move to Russia after a man appeared at her door wanting to marry her. He paid her parents a lot of money to be able to marry her and they reluctantly agreed.

Sigrid had a great relationship with Frida when she was young and when she was older. Frida told her mother everything, and Sigrid always wanted to listen.

Sigrid hated Grimmel with a passion. She hated that he brought her away from her family and old life, and she hated that he forced himself onto her. He forced her into many things and was abusive.

Sigrid was aro ace. I believe I don't have to say anything else, she didn't want sex, she never wanted a romantic relationship.

Sigrid liked to show her emotions but if it was necessary she could plaster on a mask of any emotion she wants and could stay like that for as long as she liked.

You guys remember Sigrid from TDT right? Yeah, she was aro ace there as well. I'm not going to say anything else and let you guys be mad in the comments.

I think that was all of them. I realize I haven't put Agnes in here. Don't worry, she will make an appearance, just a little later on.

If you think I missed something, if something surprised you, or if you have your own headcanon about the character, please comment! Also, comment if you have any characters you want to see.

Hope you are all taking care of yourselves both mentally and physically. Drink some water and eat some food that you like. Talk to someone you trust. Take a walk. Get some sleep.

If no one has said this to you yet: I am so proud of you!!!! You are doing amazing!!!! You are amazing!!!! Keep going!!!! You did it (in case you have done it)!!!!

Take some time off your day to do something you love, no matter how weird or boring or childish it might seem to other people. (Just please don't do anything illegal, or life-threatening).

Just so you know, there is at least one person out there that loves you. So stay for them. And maybe talk to them.

Hope you have a lovely day/night/evening.

Love you all my girls, guys, gays, and non-binary babes, black, white or any other color, Christian, Muslim, atheist, or any other religion. All of you are loved here!!!!!❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖