School

TW: Grimmel.

"And stay away from Frida," Dagur said while giving her one final hug before she walked out.

"Sorry, can't do that," Heather said and ran over to Astrid's car.

Dagur came home yesterday and had told her so much nonsense about her having to stay away from Frida. He had apparently been working with her father when he was gone and they had done something that they shouldn't have been doing.

Dagur didn't tell her any detail but begged to stay away from Frida. Which Heather wasn't going to do.

"How was new year's with Frida's friends?" Astrid asked once Heather was buckled in.

"Great," Heather said as Astrid began to drive away.

"What did you guys do?"

"I got to know her friends and... Well, the night went well," Heather said with a smile on her face as she leaned back.

"How so?" Astrid asked while giving her a look.

"We had sex," Heather said bluntly.

"What?!" Astrid shouted and almost crashed into a car.

"Careful!" Heather shouted and grabbed the steering wheel, steering her away from the car.

"Sorry!" Astrid screeched and focused back on the road. "But, did you really do it? Why?"

"We were basically living together for a month. And we were both ready," Heather said as she tried to calm her rapidly beating heart.

"I mean, sure, it makes sense. Just a little sad that you aren't innocent anymore," Astrid said.

"You did not just say that," Heather said and pinched the bridge of her nose while shutting her eyes. "I was never innocent. And I had a great time with her."

"As long as you are safe and healthy I am happy," Astrid said and parked the car. "Who is that?"

Heather got out of the car and looked to where Astrid was looking. There was a red and black sports car and a man with white hair was standing beside it. He looked a lot like Frida, just much less attractive, and, well, he was a man.

"I don't know," Heather said and closed the door.

"Frida's dad?" Astrid offered.

"Maybe," Heather said and shrugged her shoulders.

Another figure stepped out of the car and Heather knew immediately that that was Frida. The man kissed her cheek before he sat back in the car and drove off.

"Didn't Frida say her dad was abusive?" Astrid asked.

"She did," Heather said and squinted her eyes. Frida looked incredibly happy. Had she lied about her father? Why would she lie?

"Do you think she just said her father was abusive to get your attention?" Astrid suggested.

"No," Heather said immediately. Frida had scars all over her body and there was no way some of those weren't from someone abusive.

"Well, it is a possibility-"

"No, it is not!" Heather said in a loud voice that caused Frida to turn and wave at her. Heather happily waved back.

Frida jogged over to them and gave Heather a sweet kiss.

"Hi there," Heather said and kissed Frida's cheek.

"Hi to you too," Frida said and looked over at Astrid. "Hello."

"Hi. Who was that man you were with?" Astrid asked.