Wedding

This chapter will switch a bit between POV's. Hope you don't mind.

Also, sorry if the wedding thing is inaccurate, I have never been to a wedding except for one I was in when I was like 5 or something.

Frida POV:

Frida was trying her best not to worry or stress. Her chest already hurt and she didn't need to collapse at the altar.

"How are you doing?" Blaze asked as he smiled at her obvious misery.

"I can't wait until you propose and have to go through this," Frida said and gave him a dirty look.

Blaze blushed and searched his neck. He and Tuffnut had finally begun dating. They seemed to be doing pretty well and Frida expected there would be another wedding next year if everything went according to plan.

"My dad is going to be furious," Blaze chuckled and Frida joined.

"Kill him as I did," she suggested.

"No, I'm good," Blaze said and gave her a thumbs up while smiling cautiously.

They were sitting in a room and waiting for a car to take them to where the wedding was going to be. Blaze was sitting on a chair while Frida partially lay on a sofa.

Frida wasn't sure why she was nervous. She loved Heather and was sure Heather loved her. So what was there to be nervous about?

"Everything is ready? The reception? The aisle thing?" Frida asked.

"You are getting married and call the ceremony part an aisle thing?" Blaze asked.

"I don't know anything about weddings! I am just happy she didn't insist on inviting a lot of people, because apparently, you have to invite a lot of them for these things," Frida said and tried her best not to mess up her hair that for once looked put together.

"You will be fine. Everything is set up, the food is there, the dance floor is made ready, the cake is ready, the guests are all coming and the aisle thing is all set," Blaze reassured her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "And you look amazing in the suit too."

Frida chuckled and looked down at herself. She had gone for a "feminine" look. She was wearing a corset-type vest around her middle and she was going to wear a jacket as well but not right now as it was very warm.

"Why didn't you give Heather your mother's ring?" Blaze pointed out and Frida grabbed the ring around her neck.

"I wanted to give her something of her own. Something new and something that doesn't remind me of my mother every time I see it. I just thought it was a little weird. I am not making sense," Frida said and looked down at the ring in her hand. The truth was, she didn't want to give it away, and if she was, she was going to give it to someone else.

"It's fine. And I get it, you wanted to give Heather something you made, (or designed), it makes more sense, don't worry," Blaze said closing her hand which held the ring. "Let go of it at your own time."

Frida smiled gratefully at him and hugged him.

"Are you going to use your crutches today, or?" Blaze asked as he gestured to the crutches.

"Yes. It will mostly be people I trust there anyway so," Frida said and looked down at her cyber leg. The designer had cut off a pant leg to be able to show it. It was totally useless now. She couldn't even move it, put pressure on it, or get it off. At least it looked cool.

The two of them stayed silent for a little while longer until the car arrived and took them to where the wedding was going to be and Frida couldn't help but wonder how Heather was doing.