Dance with me!

TW: panic attack, mention of murder, a buttload of cuteness in the beginning and a little at the end (be warned).

This is a little long, wasn't planning on making it that long but then again, the words almost seem to write themselves sometimes.

(Btw, they are dancing to the song at the top. The ones who sing, the main ones are two twins from Norway, they are very known and they have good music.)

Heather POV:

Heather woke up to the awful feeling of cold and loneliness.

It took her brain about 10 seconds before she registered what was happening and she sprung up from the bed.

She hurriedly put on a hoodie and a pair of shorts before running down the stairs, where she was met with the sound of... Music? Listening more closely she realized it was, Spanish music. She couldn't understand a word it was saying.

Heather carefully walked into the living room and had to hold back a laugh when she saw Frida, in only her sports bra, dancing around with Shadow. She also had on a different leg, not her cyber one. And Heather also took particular interest in the giant fire tattoo that covered her back.

The wolf-dog was standing on his back legs while Frida held his front ones in her hands as she swayed him back and forth to the catchy rhythm.

The song switched to another one and Frida turned when Heather accidentally bumped into the couch.

"Heather!" Frida said with a big smile on her face. She let Shadow down and limped over to Heather. She took her hands and moved her to where Frida's phone was blasting the music.

"Dance with me!" Frida said enthusiastically while swaying to the music.

Heather laughed and nodded. Frida was in a better mood than yesterday, and Heather wouldn't do anything to change that.

"Of course," Heather said.

Frida began to move their arms while moving her body.

The song got a little faster and Frida began to move more and more until she suddenly pulled one of Frida's arms towards her while extending the other. She did this again, making both of them turn, keeping the position from before.

Frida suddenly brought both their hands forwards and began moving her hips in a way Heather had only ever seen on TV when the American guy went to Latin America or Asia and a particularly pretty woman would dance and catch his attention.

Heather felt like she was living that right now.

Frida opened their arms a few times while stepping to the side with one leg then the other.

She then did the same move as before and then spun Heather around before catching one of her hands. Heather now had her back pressed against Frida's chest and her arms were crossed in front of her.

Frida began to move her hips again, Heather tried to mirror her movements, moving her legs where Frida moved hers and swinging her hips the way Frida did. She, herself thought she was pretty stiff.

The song changed again and Frida lifted Heather's arms and began to glide her hands down from her arms and slowly downwards. She eventually reached the side of her breasts, being careful not to linger there too long, before she moved further down to Heather's hips.

Heather should have mentioned that Frida's lips stayed glued to her neck the entire time, and the mixed feeling of Frida's lips, tongue, and teeth on her skin, as well as her soft hands slowly gliding down her body, made Heather weak.