Kicked out

TW: swearing, talk of abuse, pills (medical pills), mention of Grimmel.

Sorry, I didn't post yesterday, but at least you got the one-shot.

Frida POV

"Fuck!" Frida shouted as Gothi put the needle through her skin again.

Her father hadn't been overly pleased with her coming home late. It earned her a long round with both his leather belt and a wooden pole. Something which caused a big gash in her shoulder.

Frida had to wait until the next day to get to the school and get to the nurse as quickly as possible to get stitched before she bled out. Safe to say, she hadn't slept at all.

Frida hissed as Gothi repeated the painful process.

When the old, mute, nurse was finally done, she wrapped her shoulder and got out a sling.

"No, that won't be necessary," Frida tried but Gothi only hit her over the head which caused her to shut her mouth.

Gothi carefully put her arm through the sling and made sure it was secure. When it was, she gave Frida a glass of water and a pill.

"For the pain," she signed.

Frida signed a 'thank you,' back to the old woman and took the pill. She got up from the bed she had been sitting on and took her crutch.

"Thanks for looking after me," she told the nurse.

"No worries," Gothi answered with a sweet smile on her face.

Frida waved at her before walking out of the office to her first class.

* * *

"Are you crazy!?" Blaze shouted when they were walking through the halls to their third class.

"It was your idea to accept the date, and it wasn't my fault it lasted so long," Frida argued.

Blaze had been the one to pick her up after the date and asked her about it until she was sure her ears were bleeding. He also said that she should be careful and not upset her father when she got home.

She had upset him and was currently banned from getting home for three days.

Frida knew who to go to so she wasn't that sad, she just didn't want Heather to see her like this, and so far, she had been successful.

"I know, I am sorry," Blaze said and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"It's ok, it was a good date and definitely worth it," Frida said. "Are you planning on asking the twin out any time soon?" Frida asked as they made it to their class.

"I want to, I am just terrified of what my dad will do," he said and helped her sit down.

"True," Frida said and winced. She was pretty sure her entire body was bruised. She had to use that dreaded makeup to cover up the giant, purple bruise on her cheek that her father had left, along with several small cuts.

"Frida!"

Frida grimaced at the cheery voice but put on a smile.

"Hey, Heather," Frida said and tried her best not to groan when the girl hugged her.

"How are you? You didn't get in trouble, right?" She asked while stroking her cheeks.

As much as Frida loved the affection she had to pull her hands away. Anyone could be watching.

"What happened to your arm?" Heather asked and carefully touched her upper arm which caused Frida to hiss through her teeth.

"Nothing, just bumped it really hard on my way inside my room. Don't worry," Frida reassured her. She hated lying to Heather. It made her feel sick to the core.