Misunderstandings

TW: sexual (a little), swearing.

Why is Blaze lowkey kind of hot in the picture above? And yes, he does have an eyebrow slit, forgot to put that in the other chapter. He also has a tiny beard. (Changed how he looked, just a little).

This chapter will be a little weird/awkward in the beginning. Don't ask me why I just really wanted to write it.

Heather had gotten to know Frida a little more. They weren't close by any means but they were friends. She knew a few things about her, such as she knew Russian, Spanish, and English. Though she was struggling a little with the English.

Frida had also reassured her that she and Blaze were just friends, something Heather was very relieved by. Though the more time she spend with the snowy-haired girl, the more she fell for her.

Frida was still not giving her any signs that she was interested in girls and Heather was getting so frustrated.

Astrid and Heather were currently walking through the halls of the school. It was the end of the day and they were very ready to get home.

Heather suddenly saw Frida and Blaze quickly enter a classroom, looking everywhere to see if anyone were there. Astrid and Heather had to be well hidden for them not to see them.

Blaze closed the door and when Heather walked past the door she heard some... Disturbing noises. She didn't want to be noisy, she just really wanted to know what her crush was doing.

"Help me out of these clothes?" She heard Frida say.

"Sure," Blaze said.

Heather felt her heartbeat fasten in her chest. Were they about to have sex in a classroom?

"Heather, stop being noisy," Astrid said, but before she could drag Heather away they heard a groan from inside.

"Why is it so tight? How doesn't it hurt?" Blaze asked in a strained voice.

"Well, after doing it for a while you get used to it. And it does hurt, I just often tune out the pain," Frida said in an annoyed voice.

What were they doing? The only thing Heather could possibly think of was hooking up.

"I should have brought better tools. It won't loosen up!" Blaze said frustrated.

"Do it harder, or faster, then it might work." Frida pushed.

Heather cringed. It felt wrong to listen to, she didn't understand why she was still here.

"I think it is loose enough now. Let me put it back," Blaze said, his voice slightly labored. Was Frida just letting him do all the work?

"Finally," Frida said.

They could hear some movement and then Blaze something that made Heather cringe.

"I'm close, I'm close... There."

"You know you could have just done it from the back right. Much easier and we would have finished faster," Frida said.

Heather didn't want to listen anymore and walked away, Astrid quickly following.

"I can't believe it!" Heather shouted as they walked over to Astrid's car. "'We are just friends'. Just friends my ass."

Heather was fuming. She was so angry. Frida had told her that she and Blaze weren't a thing, and now she goes and hooks up with him in a classroom?!

"We can't be sure that that was what they did Heather," Astrid tried to reason with her.

"'I'm close! I'm close!' That sounds like something you would say at a normal catch-up. You're right!" Heather shouted, sarcasm lacing her voice.