Character 1

So I just wanted to write this. It is just my character and a little about them. Don't know why, I just really wanted to. (This is for this au, I might do one for the original story).

These might be updated as the story goes on as I don't want to give spoilers.

Frida:

Full name: Frida Grisly

Sex: Female

Pronouns: she/her

Sexuality: lesbian

Age: 21

Born: November 15th

From: Russia

Lives: Berk

Height: 185cm/6ft

Parents: Grimmel Grisly (alive), Sigrid Grisly (dead).

Siblings: none

Status: wondering why she is still living then remembers Heather.

Physical appearance: white hair, sharp jawline, small nose, scar on her right cheek, and the left part of her face (mostly her ear) is burnt. She is missing her right leg is a cyber leg as consequence of her loosing it in an accident. She has broad shoulders and muscles. Her body is also littered with different scars, and she has a tattoo on her left arm of a Night Fury.

Likes: girls, cuddles, animals, snow, ice cream, baggy clothing, working out, drawing, hot chocolate.

Dislikes: her father, bullies, too much sun and heat, wearing little clothing, talking about her feelings, being vulnerable around new people, loud noises.

Frida lived in Russia for the majority of her life with her mom and dad. Her dad is Russian while her mom was from Ecuador in Latin America. She lived in a small town, hidden in the mountains. A few people were living there as well, but there were barely over 100. The village she lived in was a misogynistic, sexist, and homophobic environment.

Frida had a great relationship with her mother (Sigrid). They would talk for hours and play and Sigrid would teach Frida to draw.

Frida's father, (Grimmel), is abusive and manipulative. That is one of the reasons why she has trust issues and other problems. She also has a huge tattoo on her left arm to cover up a large scar her father gave her.

Frida has been raped by men/boys her father wanted her to be with.

Frida lost her leg in an explosion that happened in her village which was planted by a secret gang. This is also how her mother died. Her girlfriend was later killed by one of the gang members.

Frida also had a girlfriend (Freya (dead)). Whenever her father would leave they would spend hours cuddling or kissing. As their relationship progressed they would do *ahem* 😏. Frida wouldn't be afraid to show her scars to Freya and would be honest about everything.

Frida is protective over the people she loves, to the point where she can get physical if someone insults or threatens them.

Frida doesn't show emotion to new people and keeps a stone-cold exterior. She only ever shows her soft and vulnerable side to the people she trusts.

In bed, Frida likes to be in charge. He likes to be able to control something for once, but she is always respectful and never does something without proper consent. She isn't a big fan of being mean and using mean nicknames for her partner and doesn't ever want to be rough and rushed with it. It is an intimate moment and she wants her partner and herself to feel as good as possible. (Also, aftercare is very important to Frida as she didn't get that when she was raped. She doesn't want her partner to feel like she felt.)

Frida is often more vulnerable and sweeter in private with the people she trusts than when she is out with strangers and people she doesn't trust or like.

(I actually headcanon Frida as trans (mtf) and that she is a demi girl. This would also explain why Grimmel is abusing her as he was happy he had a son but surprise, she isn't a boy. Don't know why I just like the idea. Do with this information as you wish).

If you think I missed something, if something surprised you, or if you have your own headcanon about anything, please comment. Also, comment if you have any characters you want to see.

Hope you are all taking care of yourselves both mentally and physically. Drink some water and eat some food that you like. Talk to someone you trust. Take a walk. Get some sleep.

If no one has said this to you yet: I am so proud of you!!!! You are doing amazing!!!! You are amazing!!!! Keep going!!!! You did it (in case you have done it)!!!!

Take some time off your day to do something you love, no matter how weird or boring or childish it might seem to other people. (Just please don't do anything illegal, or life-threatening).

Just so you know, there is at least one person out there that loves you. So stay for them. And maybe talk to them.

Hope you have a lovely day/night/evening.

Love you all my girls, guys, gays, and non-binary babes, black, white or any other color, Christian, Muslim, atheist, or any other religion. All of you are loved here!!!!!❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖