Questions

TW: homophobia and talk about abuse.

Had no idea what image to put so enjoy a picture of Heather.

This is a little short. Sorry.

Heather parked the car and ran into the apartment building. She ran over to the elevator and hurried to get up.

When the elevator finally stopped, she ran out and over to Astrid's door. She knocked and Astrid eventually answered.

"You are soaked, and who's jacket is that?" She asked while pointing to her jacket.

"Frida's. I'll explain afterward, right now I need a warm shower," Heather said as her teeth chattered in her mouth.

"Get in," Astrid said and ushered her in, and closed the door after her.

Heather got in and groaned when she saw Hiccup on the couch.

"I am not telling you anything," she said as she walked over to Astrid's closet and got out a big hoodie and a pair of sweatpants before going into the shower.

Heather turned on the water and made sure it was hot enough. After a while, the water was warm, almost scolding.

Every time Heather closed her eyes, she either saw Frida's blue ones or how extremely attractive she looked when she was soaked in water. How her muscles showed through her soaked shirt. How careful she had been around Heather. She had asked about everything, she needed reassurance.

Heather was so attracted to this girl and wasn't sure if she was going to make it through five dates without asking for a little more than kisses.

Heather turned the water off, got out of the shower, dried up, put on the clothes, and walked out.

"Where do you think the jacket is from?" Was the first thing Heather heard.

"Don't touch it if you know what is best for you Hiccup," Heather warned and walked over to where she had neatly hung up the jacket.

"But it might tell us something about her," Hiccup argued.

"Other than that she is extremely smart and uses a water repellent jacket, I don't think it tells us that much," Heather said and smacked his hands away.

"It is water repellent?" Hiccup asked.

"Yes. How do you else think I was so dry," Heather said and showed him her almost try clothes to emphasize her point.

"So... Let's stray away from that topic and move onto another one. Heather, how was the date?" Astrid asked.

"Great," Heather said and walked over to the couch.

"What did you talk about? Did you tell her about your five-date policy?" Astrid asked.

"I did tell her about it, and she totally accepted it. We talked about our hobbies and what we like, a little of everything really," Heather said. She then blushed when she remembered how their night ended.

"There is more, I can see it on your face," Astrid teased as she poked her red cheeks. "What did you do?"

"We kissed," Heather said in such a shy voice that it almost went unheard.

"But you don't do kisses until the second date," Hiccup pointed out, which seemed to catch Astrid's attention.

"Did she force you? Did you forget to tell her what you do on each date?" Astrid asked frantically while searching her for possible bruises on her arms.

"No, she didn't force me. Blaze sent her a text saying 'happy birthday,' and she paid for dinner so I decided to kiss her as a present," Heather said while her blush deepened.

"Ohh," Astrid teased.

Heather took a pillow and threw it at her, causing her to fall back while laughing.

"Was she respectful? Did she do anything that made you uncomfortable? Did she try to touch you?" Hiccup asked as he leaned on his forearms, on the back of the couch.

"Yes, no, no," Heather said and smiled. "She asked about everything, and when she didn't ask, she would either freak out or ask if it was ok. And she only ever touched my arm or hands, and that was just really sweet," Heather said while smiling.

"You said you talked about hobbies," Hiccup pointed out.

Heather sighed.

"She likes to work out, go out on walks with her dog, relax and play video games with Blaze," Heather purposely left out the part where she said she would like to spend more time with her dad.

Hiccup nodded and walked away.

"Was she suspicious or anything?" He asked.

"I will murder you."

"Hiccup!"

Astrid and Heather both said at the same time.

"I won't tell you about everything that happened, some of it is private. It is bad enough that I told you about the kiss and the date in general. None of you are allowed to speak about it outside of here, ok?" Heather said.

"She isn't out yet?" Astrid asked.

"She said she didn't want her dad to find out, I am guessing he is homophobic," Heather said.

"They did live in Russia," Hiccup pointed out.

Heather had to agree on that one.

"But nothing too suspicious so far," Hiccup said and scratched his chin.

Heather was very happy she hadn't told him about all the signs she showed that she might have been mentally abused.

"Well, let's not dwell on this, it is school tomorrow and you should get some rest so you don't catch a cold," Astrid said and got off the couch.

Heather rolled her eyes but agreed nonetheless.

Astrid brought over a warm blanket and a pillow for Heather and helped her get tucked in.

"Goodnight Heather, hope you have good dreams," Astrid teased.

Heather wanted to punch her but the sleep was tugging at her. It was only a few more seconds before she fell into a deep, wonderful, sleep.

A/N: sorry this was a little short, I just needed a chapter that covered when Heather got home and all of that. Next chapter will hopefully be longer and we will meet some familiar characters. One of which I know someone here will be really happy to see.

Hope you are all taking care of yourselves both mentally and physically. Drink some water and eat some food that you like. Talk to someone you trust. Take a walk. Get some sleep.

If no one has said this to you yet: I am so proud of you!!!! You are doing amazing!!!! You are amazing!!!! Keep going!!!! You did it (in case you have done it)!!!!

Take some time off your day to do something you love, no matter how weird or boring or childish it might seem to other people. (Just please don't do anything illegal, or life-threatening).

Just so you know, there is at least one person out there that loves you. So stay for them. And maybe talk to them.

Hope you have a lovely day/night/evening.

Love you all my girls, guys, gays, and non-binary babes; black, white, or any other color; Christian, Muslim, atheist, or any other religion. All of you are loved here!!!!!❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖