character 2

(I realized I had a lack of POC's in my book. This is mostly because the HTTYD universe doesn't have any as it is set in Scandinavia. So I decided to change it up a bit. Blaze's mom is a black woman, so he is mixed.)

Blaze:

Full name: Blaze Grimborn

Sex: male.

Pronouns: he/him or they/them.

Sexuality: bisexual (90% boys-10% girls).

Age: 21

Born: August 19th

From: Britain

Lives: Berk

Height: 192cm/6'3ft

Parents: Viggo Grimborn (39yr, alive), Mia Grimborn (36yr, alive).

Siblings: Sofia Grimborn (8yr, alive), Annika Grimborn (18yr, alive).

Physical appearance: short, fluffy, black hair, eyebrow slit, warm brown eyes, and a small beard. He is big and muscly, can look very threatening if you don't know him.

Likes: boys, the warmth, wearing minimal clothing, wearing skirts, leather jackets, hot dogs, cuddles, his sisters and mother (not like that!), working out.

Dislikes: his dad, racists, bullies, the cold, Grimmel.

Status: struggling with the will to live. (Dead inside).

Blaze is from a town in Britain. He lived there for a few years with his dad (Viggo) and his mom (Mia), and his two sisters (Sofia and Annika). Eventually, his dad decided they should move to Russia to continue his business.

Blaze doesn't have a great relationship with his dad. Viggo isn't very fond of the fact that Blaze is into guys and tries to change his mind about it, but that doesn't work. Viggo tried "straightening him up", which involved a few beatings here and there with the belt. It didn't work and their relationship is very rocky.

Blaze has an awesome relationship with his sisters and mother. All three of them accepted him immediately when he came out, his sister (Annika), even got the courage to talk to him about how she questions her sexuality.

Blaze met Frida on a business meeting his father had with her father. They hated each other at first but eventually bonded over their trauma.

Grimmel saw their relationship as an opportunity and manipulated them into sleeping together (with a little help from Viggo). Neither of them (Frida and Blaze), enjoyed it but they managed to stay close friends afterward.

Blaze eventually moved with his parents and siblings to berk as there was better business there. He started school there and tried as best as he could to start in contact with Frida.

Blaze is very protective over his sisters and of Frida. He knows everything that has to do with Frida as his father is still actively in business with Grimmel. He will beat up any boy that threatens or treats his sisters badly. He also makes sure that Frida is comfortable in all and every situation.

Blaze likes to be slow and steady in bed. He can be rough and mean if that is what his partner wants, but he would prefer to receive it slowly and sweetly? He doesn't like to rush things and prefers if he and his partner are by themselves, have all the time in the world, no one is around, and preferably that his partner is a boy.

Blaze often comes off as the scary type that will beat you up if you say the wrong thing... And he will. But he is a very sweet boy when he is in private and with people he trusts.

I don't really have any headcanons about Blaze, except that if one of his sisters ever came up to him about being raped or sexually assaulted, he would kill the person that did it. Without stopping to think about the consequences. (Same goes for Frida.)

I'll try to post a real chapter tomorrow.

If you think I missed something, if something surprised you, or if you have your own headcanon about the character, please comment! Also, comment if you have any characters you want to see.

Hope you are all taking care of yourselves both mentally and physically. Drink some water and eat some food that you like. Talk to someone you trust. Take a walk. Get some sleep.

If no one has said this to you yet: I am so proud of you!!!! You are doing amazing!!!! You are amazing!!!! Keep going!!!! You did it (in case you have done it)!!!!

Take some time off your day to do something you love, no matter how weird or boring or childish it might seem to other people. (Just please don't do anything illegal, or life-threatening).

Just so you know, there is at least one person out there that loves you. So stay for them. And maybe talk to them.

Hope you have a lovely day/night/evening.

Love you all my girls, guys, gays, and non-binary babes, black, white or any other color, Christian, Muslim, atheist, or any other religion. All of you are loved here!!!!!❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖