Introductions

A/N: the picture above is what Annika looks like.

Heather stretched out and looked in the mirror. She quickly fixed up her hair before walking down the stairs where the rest were.

Astrid and the rest of the gang had come in the night and were all currently playing a game. Probably Uno.

"Draw four Tuff," Ruffnut said and stuck her tongue out.

"I already have 13 cards!" Tuffnut shouted but took four more.

Heather chuckled and sat down on the couch beside Frida.

"Not playing," Heather said.

"No, not in the mood to spend any time with any of them," Frida said and laid her head in Heather's lap. "You are very beautiful."

Heather blushed a little and began to run her hand through Frida's hair.

"How are you feeling?" Frida asked and placed a hand on her lower stomach.

"Better. It is mostly just the first two days where it hurts a lot. Still hurts but I have more mood swings and headaches the rest of the week," Heather said.

"Oh, then I will try my best not to upset you," Frida said and took one of her hands and kissed it.

"You are already amazing at that," Heather said.

"Can you keep your lovey-dovey shit in private, please? You are ruining the game," Snotlout said.

"Sorry that you can't feel this Snotlout," Heather teased.

"Ouch," Snotlout said and placed a hand over his heart.

"And please don't swear," Heather said.

"Shouldn't you be used to that by now with her in your house?" Fishlegs asked while gesturing to Frida.

"I don't swear Fishy. Only when around people that don't mind. Heather doesn't like it, so shut she frick up," Frida said.

"Blaze was right when he said you liked nicknames."

"Of course princess."

The gang went back to playing cards while Heather fondled Frida's hair, braiding a few small beside every once in a while when she found batches of hair that were long enough.

"Can you please let your hair grow a little? Just enough to braid small braids into it," Heather asked.

"Sure. I'll try," Frida said. "By the way, I love your hands in my hair."

Heather blushed again.

"You are so good at it. Your hands are amazing. You are amazing."

"Stop it!" Heather whisper shouted and threw a pillow at her face while her own was getting redder by the second.

"Is my girlfriend's praise kink getting to her?" Frida teased.

"You told her about your kinks?" Astrid asked. "Does she know about all of them?"

Heather glanced down at Frida and could see her smile fade from her lips, something which made Heather's heart ache.

"Of course, I told her. And I have no idea what you mean about all of them. How many do I have Astrid?" Heather asked.

"You have four, hair pulling, praise, blindfold, and you also have a mommy kink," Astrid said confidently.

"Only two of those are true," Heather said and looked back at Frida to see a little smile on her face again.