Blood

TW: blood, swearing, Soren, rape.

I feel like I should start the New Year off with a nice chapter. But this has been on my mind for a while and we need to get into the plot of the story. I apologize in advance.

Frida looked awful.

Heather had just arrived and had walked into the classroom when she sat there, pale as a ghost and sweating.

"Hi there," Heather said and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Frida looked up at her and gave her a small smile.

"Hi," she mumbled.

Heather placed a hand on her cheek and almost drew it away immediately. She was burning up.

"Why are you in school with such a high fever?" She asked and got down on her knees beside her chair.

"I don't know," Frida said and shrugged her shoulders while looking at Heather with an expression that caused heat to rise up to Heather's cheeks.

"Promise me not to overwork yourself, ok," Heather ordered.

"Yes ma'am," Frida said, a drunk smile on her lips.

"I love you," Heather said and placed a small kiss on her lips.

"Love you too," Frida said and placed a small kiss on her nose.

The class eventually filled up with students and Heather saw Blaze walk in, but something was wrong. He had red puffy eyes and his hood was over his head, probably trying to hide the fact that he had or was crying.

He sat down next to Frida and asked her a question, which she answered before he settled back into his seat.

What was happening with these two today?

* * *

Class was over quickly and everyone walked out, except for Frida, Blaze, and Heather.

Blaze sat at his desk and hid his face in his arms. Heather could hear his sobs.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked and came over to him and placed a hand on his back.

"I-I... My dad invited a girl over to our house yesterday... A-and s-sh-she she." He began to sob uncontrollably again and Heather hugged his back.

"Shh, just breathe, please," Heather said and rubbed his back.

"Blaze," Frida said in a tired voice as she limped over and leaned on his desk. "Please tell us what happened."

Blaze looked at them both before swallowing, taking a deep breath.

"The girl... She raped me," he said and hid his face.

Heather stared in disbelief. Why would anyone do that? Blaze was so sweet. This made no sense.

"Why would she do that to you?" Heather asked.

"I-I don't know. I only know that she did. I didn't want to hurt her by pushing her away, but then again, she was very strong," he said.

"It wasn't your fault Blaze," Frida said and placed a hand over his. "And I believe you."

"I do too," Heather said and kissed the top of his head.

"Thanks," he said and smiled at them both.

"We should get to class," Heather said as she glanced at the clock.

"Yeah," Blaze said and whipped his eyes.

"Can you help me?" Frida asked while looking at him with pleading eyes.