"GO ONII-CHAN!" a little girl cheered as she looked different than Kenma with her
black hair and blue eyes.

"GO ONII-CHAN!" a little girl cheered as she looked different than Kenma with her black hair and blue eyes

"ONII-CHAN!!" Majesty waved her little hands trying to catch Kenma's attention but she was too...low and too small.
"Onii-Chan..." Majesty was finna tear up as she couldn't get Kenma's attention til whole of Karasuno came.

"Ah hello miss" a brown hair dude chuckled alittle.

"Hello..." Majesty felt uncomfortable from past...Acquaintances.

"Are you alright?" The brown hair guy asks as Majesty swung her legs back and forth.

"Mhm...just...watching my..." Majesty eyes averted to an tall boy.
"May I get on your shoulders please!" Majesty begged with puppy dog eyes and Tsukishima rolled his eyes and put her on his shoulder.
"Thank you sir..." Majesty giggled Tsukishima nodded sitting down.
"ONII-CHAN!" Majesty shouted as Tsukishima disappointedly shook his head.

"No no you have to be louder like this ONII-CHANNNNNNNNNNNN" Hinata Demonstrated.

"YEAH BE REALLY LOUD SO HE CAN HEAR YOU" Nishinoya approved of Hinata's demostration.

Majesty inhaled and screamed from the top of her lungs "ONIII-CHANNNNNNNN!" Majesty exhaled squeaky alittle bit.

Kenma looked up at her and waved with an smile before focusing back on the game as he made another set.

After the game
Majesty runs and hugs Kenma.
"You were great Onii-Chan! Can I do volleyball just like you?!" Majesty eyes sparkled as she asked that question but Kenma just shrugged.

"Idk...volleyball is tiring...I don't know if you wanna spend your life doing it..." Kenma discouraged her.

"Oh..." Majesty frowned and looked down alittle bit.
"Do you think I can try?" Majesty hesitantly spoke as she really didn't like Kenma when he discourage something she liked or wanted.

"You can but...it's still an waste of time, You might end up having to babysit an tall giant tree cause he doesn't know how to do anything" Kenma had an angry annoyed face as Majesty snickered quietly.

"Onii-Chan, you may not speak alot but your expressions says everything" Majesty laughed as Kenma picks her up.

Kuroo came up behind Kenma.
"Kenma! Ah! Chibi-Chan!" Kuroo was surprised to see Majesty there.

"Kuroo-San! Congratuwation on winning!" Majesty smiled as she sometimes didn't know how to say something so she created her own words.

"Wait...how were you able to see up there? I mean you could've sat next to the coach? But probably not due to you are not an manager nor an coach..." Kuroo stated as Majesty got an lightbulb over her head and it shined bright.

"Can...CAN I BE YOUR MANAGER!!!" Majesty said with so much Inspiration as Kuroo thought about the rule book.

"Idk...you kinda have to ask Coach Nekomata..." Kuroo rubbed the back of his head lost in thought.

"OKAY!!" Majesty jumped from Kenma's arm startling him alittle bit as he returned back to his normal self.
Majesty went to Coach Nekomata who was talking to Takeda.
"Uhm...excuse me...Coach Nekomata..." Majesty hesitantly tapped Coach Nekomata wrist.

"Ah! Yes?" Coach Nekomata turned around only to see air as he looked around.

Majesty grabbed the sleeve of his sweater as he flinches alittle than looked down.
"Down here!" Majesty pouted.

"Ah..is there anything you need? You are Kenma's little sister right? Majesty Kenma?" Coach Nekomata grinned.

"Can I be the manager of Nekoma?" Majesty asked with Determination as she was serious that she leaned alittle bit forward.

Coach Nekomata thought about and looked at Majesty.
"Sure!" Coach Nekomata grinned an big smile.

The whole Nekoma team gasps in surprise.

"ISNT SHE AN KID?!" Lev shouted.

"Yes, but It's better than nothing also it might be fun!" Coach Nekomata thought of the future instead of the causes but still He doubted something was gonna go wrong.

Majesty runs and jumps on Kenma. "HAHAHA LOOK ONII-CHAN I AM NOW YOUR MANAGER THAT MEANS I GET TO BE THE BOSS OF YOU!!!" Majesty bragged.

"Mhm, Is there anything you wish for your Majesty?" Kenma joked around and everyone was whispering as Kenma usually doesn't joke around.

"Yes I want MORE APPLE PIES!!!" Majesty yelled as everyone facepalmed because they have another person who loves apple pies.
"I WANT 456 OF EM" Majesty demanded as Kenma bowed.

"As you wish your Majesty" Kenma snickered cause the fact her name is Majesty.

"Kenma, you have to bring her to practice with you now! You know that right?" Kuroo teased.

Kenma shrugged as he didn't mind Majesty since she got the memo when it's time to be quiet and chillax.

Majesty yawns as she raised her hands and Kenma picked her up and she rests her head on Kenma's shoulder and closed her eyes as she felt Kenma start walking.

Dream
Majesty Pov
I see an light shining. Than it disappears and turns into an forest. I can't move...that's natural...haven't I seen this place before?...

"HELP!!!" A voice comes from the wind as the trees whistled.

A voice...the voice sounds like...KENMA!! I get up with all my strength and manage to run towards the voice.

"HELP PLEASE!!" The voice repeatedly spoke as I ran closer to see an lake.

A lake...but-, My eyes widen as I witnessed something terrible.

Out of the dream
Majesty jumps up as she looked around to see she is in the dark in her room.
Her eyes start tearing up but notice Pudding & Neko next to her sleeping.
She sniffed and got up as Neko lifts his head up and look around to see Majesty looking back but leaving her room but she looked back and gestured for them to come on and they got up and hurried with her as they entered Kenma's room, Pudding & Neko jumps on his bed.
Majesty went as she saw her brother staring into the tv playing an game with his controller in hand.
Majesty climbed into Kenma's lap and rested her head on his stomach as Kenma hands wrapped around her while he was still playing his game.

"What's wrong?..." Kenma asked focused on the game.

"I-...Nothing I just wanted to be next to you...May I sleep with you?" Majesty sniffed as Kenma paused his game and looked at her to see she had an Nightmare cause she doesn't usually do this.

"Sure..." Kenma sighed as he Continued his game.
"You don't mind right?" Kenma asked clicking and pressing sometimes yeeting his controller.

"No...I just want to be near you..." Majesty fell asleep.

Kenma kissed her head and Continued his game.
To be Continued