"AH! HINATA-CHAN!!!" Majesty ran to Hinata with an Radiant smile as Kenma follows behind Glazed.

"Ah! Hey Majesty!" Hinata waved his hand as he got Kenma's attention to come sit with him but...Kageyama was there and he looked gloomy.

Kenma sat down and Majesty climbed on his lap sitting there.

"Hi Kageyama-San..." Majesty muttered irritated as her and Kageyama didn't really...mix.

"Your Majesty" Kageyama mocked Majesty as she smirked.

"Don't act like we don't know The King of the Court." Majesty chuckled as Kageyama gritted his teeth as he clenched his fist.

Hinata & Kenma look between the both as they looked back at each other bewildered and shrugged.

The waitress finally comes to their table.
"Hello, My name is Beatrice and I will be your Waitress today. what would you like to order?" The waitress questioned with her notepad in hand with an pen waiting for their order.

Kenma and Majesty look at the menu and Majesty spotted something on the menu that made her lick her lips.

"I will t-" Majesty was finna finish say her order til Kenma stopped her cause she had to eat food food before desert.
Majesty pouted as she crossed her arms.

"She will take Ramen noodles with an mountain dew." Kenma ordered Majesty favorite dish; Majesty was intrigued.
"I will take the...same thing but with Apple Juice" Kenma had an Deadpan look as Beatrice flinched alittle and nod as she wrote that down.

"And you guys?" Beatrice asked Hinata & Kageyama who are fighting over the menu.

"I want MEATBUNS WIT COKE!!!" Hinata yelled as Kageyama pushed his face while they tangled each other stuck together.

"SAME HERE BUT WIT WOTAH!!" Kageyama couldn't pronounce it right due to the position that they're stuck in.

Beatrice wrote that down and left embarrassed of the people she has to serve.

"Hinata, when will you come over again?" Kenma questioned Hinata who wasn't paying any attention cause he was trying to get untangled from Kageyama.

"Uhm...Idk maybe we can h-have...a sleepover and I c-can bring Natsu?" Hinata took an long space from those words.

"Natsu...Natsu-Chan? No I don't want to see Natsu" Majesty squinted her eyes thinking of Natsu.

Hinata finally untangled each other and Beatrice brought our food.

"THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD." Majesty clapped her hand making an loud clapping sound.

Everyone copied and started eating.

"Onii-Chan!" Majesty whined.

Kenma looked at Majesty bewildered.

"While you were eating that blueberry head flipped me off" Majesty crossed her arms with tears in her eyes.

Kenma looked at the angry Kageyama as he had an annoyed expression on his face.

"Onii-Chan, please stop your expression says more than your words..." Majesty complained as she giggled.

Kenma Laughed with Majesty.

"BOKE HINATA BOKE!" Kageyama yelled at hinata.

"BAKA KAGEYAMA BAKA!!" Hinata turned the table around and everyone was laughing cheering Hinata on.

"Hinata-Chan, you're so funny!" Majesty laughed really hard.
Majesty stomach started to hurt.
"Ah! Onii-Chan, may I go to the restroom?" Majesty asked the still eating Kenma as he nodded and Majesty went to the bathroom.

The door to the bathroom opened revealing an older woman.

"Ah! Miss! Miss!" Majesty tried getting the woman attention so she quickly grabbed her leg as the woman screamed.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" The woman kicked her leg as Majesty holded on.

"I need help reaching the sink!" Majesty quickly said as the woman picked her up and help washed her hands.

Majesty got back for Dessert and they ate and went home.

Kenma's house
"Majesty, I will run your bath water. Just get your night clothes amd underwear." Kenma said all at once but Majesty understood all of it and got all of it done.

"Got all you asked for Onii-Chan!" Majesty holding her clothes.

Kenma took her clothes and place them onto the counter as Kenma turned around Majesty took her clothes off and jumped in the water.

"I'll be back, I need to find your Sea sponge" Kenma looks through all of the cabinets in the bathroom than stepped out the bathroom and went somewhere while Majesty is still chilling in the water.

"It's nice to be her isn't?" A random voice appears as it startles Majesty.

"Whose there?!" Majesty got in an defense form to get ready to run.

"No need to be afraid, I am your friend as you love me...don't you remember?" The voice echoed through Majesty head making her grab her head and shake it.

"No....I don't remember you I'm sorry but please Leave me alone." Majesty begged with an single tear fell down her cheek into the water.

"I'm back!..."Kenma looks at Majesty who is just staring at the water.
"I got your sea sponge?" Kenma put some of her nice good smelling Sapphire soap with some salt in it.

"Onii-Chan, What r we doing tomorrow?" Majesty looked up at Kenma who was rubbing her arm than her armpit with the sponge.

"Well we are going to go hang out with Hinata & Natsu tomorrow. won't that be fun? Besides you an Natsu are great friends" Kenma reassured Majesty who was mumbling rolling her eyes annoyed.

After Majesty's bath
Kenma tucks Majesty into her bed and offered an nice lolipop to finish and he left the lamp on as Majesty was watching tv as her tv was on her tall dresser. She was watching spongebob til she fell asleep.

Dream
Majesty Pov
I am in the same place again...Wait...I remember THE LAKE.
I quickly got up and ran quickly as It was now easy for me to get up and move.
I make it to the same spot but it turned into an neighborhood.
"HELLO, IS ANY-" I stop as I looked down the street to see children playing volleyball.
I walk to them but the children looks familiar.
"Ah...KUROO, ONII-CHAN!" I yell running to them but stop as I see an tall shadow standing over Kenma.
"ONII-CHAN LOOK OUT!" I shout but he doesn't budge instead he is leaving.

End of dream
Majesty jumps up.
"Onii-Chan! Onii-Chan!!" Majesty begged for her brother as tears fell down her cheek and she started sobbing.
"ONII-CHAN!!!" Majesty kept calling Kenma over and over again.
"Onii-Chan..." Majesty sobbed harder as Neko got up and rubbed against her to try and comfort her but she just wanted her brother.
"Thank you...Neko but I want Onii-Chan!" Majesty whimpered alittle bit as Neko jumped off the bed and left through the cat door.

Neko went into Kenma's room and jumped on him.
Neko yowled as he smacked Kenma with his hand as Kenma paused his game.

"What?.." Kenma questioned looking at Neko who rarely does that.

Neko jumps off of him than went near the door and looked back gesturing for Kenma to follow him as he disappeared through the door and Kenma got up and followed.

Kenma opened the door to see the sobbing Majesty who was curled up into an ball.

"MAJESTY! What's wrong?" Kenma ran to Majesty who looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"I called Onii-Chan...many times...but Onii-Chan never came for me...Onii-Chan left me behind..." Majesty stuttered.

Kenma got into Majesty's ned and cuddled with her as she sniffled some and Neko went an licked himself while Pudding was dead asleep.

"Onii-Chan is sorry.." Kenma caressed Majesty's hair as she fell asleep again.
To Be Continued