"This is interesting like they are winning and they are losing at the same time" Majesty mumbled.

"I Know Right." Kuroo said  Fascinated.

Majesty shushed Kuroo as she payed her attention back to the game.

Now tied with Shiratorizawa, Nishinoya and Tsukishima are both praised by the team for how the block and receive worked and gained the point for Karasuno. 

Saeko sees that their play just now was not to block Ushijima but to guide his spike to go directly to Nishinoya. 

Yachi compares the play to the mobbing attacks smaller birds will do against larger ones.

Asahi delivers the next serve and Reon calls it as going out but it just manages to land in-bounds.
At Asahi's next serve, Goshiki receives.
When Reon is given the last hit, Saeko is surprised that it was not sent to Ushijima. 

Shimada believes it is because the Shiratorizawa team is keeping Ushijima's stamina in mind and are aware that he would be worn down if he were sent every last hit.

As Reon goes to spike, Tsukishima, Kageyama and Tanaka go to block while following Tsukishima's call on the timing.
Reon executes a feint that Daichi is able to save though it heads right back toward the net and Tendō scores with a direct spike.
He cries out in victory only for Ushijima to point they are still two points from winning the set.

With Shiratorizawa's change in rotation, Ushijima is now up to serve.

Daichi receives the spike that goes to Asahi who then sends it to Tanaka.

As Goshiki receives the ball, Shirabu is wary of Tsukishima. 

Tendō calls for the ball at the same time Ushijima and Reon ready themselves for a possible attack though Kageyama spots Shirabu attempting a setter dump.

The Karasuno team notice the attempt as well but are taken back when Tsukishima is able to reach up and get a one-touch.

Despite the effort, Nishinoya does not reach it in time and Shiratorizawa gains the point.

Tsukishima apologizes to Nishinoya as he believes his one-touch altered the balls path and the chance for it to be saved.

Nishinoya instead states that he would not have been able to reach it regardless and Tsukishima should not be upset.

"Wow Tsukii said sorry?" Majesty said surprised Tsukishima apologized.

"Yeah I'm surprised Too!" Kuroo was surprised.

"Tsukishima is just Tsukishima" Iwaizumi came from behind scaring both Majesty and Kuroo as Kenma eyes were rainbow.

"Iwa-Chan!!!" Majesty pouted.

"OI THATS MY NICKNAME!!!" Oikawa protested.

"Zumi-Chan." Majesty created an new name.

Iwaizumi faceplamed but he liked the nickname.
"Oi! Shittykawa, be quiet she can call me whatever she wants." Iwaizumi knocked Oikawa's head.

"Wow so you favor her more than me!" Oikawa pouted.

Majesty shushed them as the game continues.

Ushijima serves again. Daichi momentarily believes the ball will go out but realizes it will not and receives.

Tsukishima sends the last hit to Tanaka who deflects the ball off Reon's hand and sends it out, bringing the score to a deuce.

As Hinata rotates in, Tsukishima takes the chance to speak with him before his serve.
After he serves, Yamagata sends the receive to Shirabu.