"Gojo-San...are you sure this will work?" Majesty is laying on the couch as Gojo is sitting across from her.

"If I wasn't sure I will still do this." Gojo reassured Majesty just an %0.

"Oh....." Majesty exhaled relaxing and soon enough didn't fall asleep.
"I'm hungry." Majesty says with her eyes closed as everyone except for Yuji and Gojo were frustrated.

Nobara brought some apple pie to her and she ate it.

"Thanks but I want an second plate." Majesty requested opening her eye.

Nobara groaned as she gave her an second plate of Apple Pie.

"I need an bedtime story!" Majesty looked at Megumi who jumped alittle and sighed.

"Once apon a time there were three people who tried to get an girl to sleep they tried strangling her the end." Megumi finished the story as Majesty pointed at Yuji.

"Turn the fan on! It's hot! And I need an blanket along with Pudding & Neko Plushies!" Majesty requested alot.

Everyone was angry as Gojo chuckled as he knocked Majesty out with an guitar and she was sleep.

Dream
Majesty woke up In her bed.
'Okay, I'm back but I'm still older' Majesty's thoughts.

Majesty gets out of bed with her cute Red night gown that half way was all the way to the grown covering her feet as she walked, She heads into the dining room to not see anyone.

"Ciel! Ciel!" Majesty calls out her brother name and got no response.

A figure appears behind Majesty as her Instinct kicked in and she quickly kicked the figure but her leg was caught by an hand.

"Ah! My Lady, refrain from using your attacks against me." Sebastian chuckled softly as Majesty heart came back and she was alive again.

"SEBASTIAN YOU SCARED THE LIVING BONES OUT OF ME!!" Majesty exclaimed as Sebastian bows apologetically.

"I apologize, but Master has an visitor and we can't have any interference with the meeting." Sebastian explained as Majesty nodded.

"I'm sorry, tell him I said sorry. But...I really need to talk to him..." Majesty said fidgeting with her fingers.

"I'll let Master know so you should go rest. I can bring you your Moonlight Tea?" Sebastian asked.

"Uhm...No thanks I'm just gonna head back to bed..." Majesty giggled nervously as she jumps as something rubs against her leg.
"Ah! Sébastien! You good kitty!" Majesty picked up the cat as Sebastian chuckled as he left and Majesty looked around.
'Good he's gone...time to install the thing I worked on' Majesty thoughts as she chuckled lowly as she looked at Sébastien collar and checked to see the camera still there.
"Yes!" Majesty cheered quietly as she put Sébastien down and he ran away as she went back to her room and looked at the camera on her phone.

Camera POV

The Camera shows Sébastien running up the stairs while the camera bounced alittle bit.

"Ah! Sébastien!" Legs appeared in the Camera and it tilted up looking at Sebastian.
"What are you doing here? Didn't Majesty take you?" Sebastian asked as Sébastien meowed.
"She left you or you left her?" Sebastian said with an smile on his face while Sébastien meows again.
"Wow, you wanna go to the Master?" Sebastian smirked as Sébastien nodded.
"Okay Follow me Sébastien." Sebastian walks but stops walking as he sensed the camera but ignored it with an smirk on his face.
Sebastian opened the door to Ciel's meeting as Sebastian brings tea in and Sébastien jumps on Ciel's lap.

"Down." Ciel smiled micheviously.
"DOWN!" Ciel cleared his throat as Sébastien jumps off of his lap and sits in his desk chair.
"I apologize about that, My cat is rather clingy." Ciel took an quick glance to Sébastien who was grooming himself.
"Sebastian! Put formal clothes on the cat!" Ciel ordered and Sebastian quickly put an tie on Sébastien neck taking the collar off.
Out Of Camera POV

'Dang it!' Majesty exhaled furiously as she got out of bed and tip toed to the meeting room as Sebastian walks out of there and stops looking both ways as Majesty was hiding around the corner.

Sebastian went the opposite way as Majesty sighed in relief as she turn the corner and goes, only for someone to tap her shoulder making her gasp loudly.
"My Lady, please return to your room." Sebastian kindly asked.

"But...I wanna see and hear the conversation...but you just had to take off Sébastien Collar!" Majesty pouted as Sebastian chuckled.

"Fine I'll put the Collar back on only if you go back to your room." Sebastian offered and Majesty nodded heading back to her room waiting for the camera to come on and eventually it does.

Camera POV

Damian and Ciel play a board game.

"Well, We need more money to secure a larger workforce and be the Funtom Corporation's legs in South Asia." as he words it. In the board game, he loses a limb and he's burnt to death. Also, his eyes were "bewitched by the dead."

Damian attempts to discuss the contract he is seeking.

"Let's finish the game first." Ciel insisted as Damien nodded.

Damian then requests to use a telephone, where he calls an unknown associate and discusses his attempted scam of Ciel. He has apparently sold off the factory already, and so his request for money for a larger workforce would go to nothing but himself.
Out Of Camera

Majesty was against another corner listening to his conversation and gasps.

Damien finishes his phone call and went to go find the room again meeting Majesty.
"Uhm Hello." Damien was blushing by Majesty's beauty.

"Hello...uhm just forget you ever saw me!" Majesty runs as Damien stops her.
"LET GO!! IT'S RUDE T-" Majesty is cut off by Sebastian's hand on her shoulder and Damien let's go as Majesty runs to her bedroom.

"Dear Dear...You upset the poor Lady...you shouldn't scare Young Women like that. You'll only be able to move half as fast." Sebastian lectured Damien who chuckled nervously as Sebastian disappears.

Damian crawls into a room, where he finds a smaller door and climbs inside. However, it turns out that he climbed into the oven by accident, much like in the game where he was incinerated.
Sebastian taunts him and implies he would use his meat for his pie.
Outside, Sebastian rewards the staff with dessert for their hard work and tells them the oven needs to be replaced, much to their surprise. He comments that he hopes Damian was pleased with the hospitality, and a shadow of Damian is seen limping away.

Ciel chuckles to himself, finding his cry distasteful, and comments that he was aware of Damian's scam.
"By the Way Sebastian how is Majesty?" Ciel asks Sebastian as he flinched.

"She...is doing fine, young Master!" Sebastian smiled as Ciel looked at him displeased.

Ciel gets up and walks to Majesty's room with Sebastian right behind him.
Ciel opens her door to see the girl sleeping but Ciel noticed something.
Ciel lifted her arm to see an grip mark bruising on her skin.
"Sebastian what is this?!" Ciel glared at Sebastian who sighed.

"It seems Young Lady, got Hutt by Damien as she was spotted by him earlier today Young Master..." Sebastian explained and Ciel exhaled.

"When I see him alive I'll kill him." Ciel glanced into the candle light.
To Be Continued