The next day, Ukai notices how Tsukishima is not putting in as much effort as everyone else.
"despite Tsukishima being the tallest player, I am not sure I can keep him as a regular if he continues to be outplayed by others." Ukai sighed judging alittle bit.

"W-Wait, lets wait for an while first!" Takeda tried pursued Ukai.

As the game continues, Daichi and Nishinoya accidentally run into each other when trying to receive a ball though no harm is done.

Yachi notices how the boys are more into the game than they ever have been before. Kiyoko agrees and adds that when they become too focused it can sometimes be frightening as it could sometimes lead to accidents such as when Hinata and Asahi collided.

Karasuno receives a spike and the last hit is sent to Asahi but is a bit short. Hinata sees this and prepares to go for the ball but stops and looks over to Asahi who is emitting an aura that he will be the one to get the ball. He successfully spikes the ball past the Ubugawa blockers.
Karasuno eventually loses.

During the penalty lap
Tsukishima stops midway to catch his breath.

"Are you alright Tsukki?" Yamaguchi asked as he stopped running looking at Tsukishima.

"I'm fine, just go on ahead" Tsukishima sighed as Yamaguchi nodded and went ahead.

"Tsukki-Chan! You know you should finish running so you can relax!" Majesty was skipping towards Tsukishima with her nice Karasuno number 11 hoodie with nice black tights along with her blue tennis shoes, if u look closely she is wearing Bakugo's socks with her charm bracelet and her hair in an ponytail.

"Why..." Tsukishima was finna ask but stops himself.

"Cause your number is the day you like VOLLEYBALL silly!!" Majesty giggled as Tsukishima kept running with Majesty following behind.

"Can you go somewhere?" Tsukishima asked the little human who was skipping.

"Yeah I can go near you!" Majesty smirked.
"Tsukki-Chan...What's wrong? U seem more moody than normal" Majesty questioned as Tsukishima didn't answer instead he was already finish making Majesty pout.

After the lap, the teams are now free to practice and Tsukishima is approached by Bokuto.

"HEY TSUKKI-POO DO YOU WANNA PRACTICE BLOCKING ME AGAIN TODAY?" Bokuto asks.

"No thanks" Tsukishima replied walking off but is followed by an orange Tangerine.

"Why did you deny? Are you too self centered? What are you unable? Do you have broken fingers? Why did you say no?!" Hinata full on put alot of questions in Tsukishima head.

"I don't have to tell you anything." Tsukishima replied.

Hinata complains to Tadashi that Tsukishima is wasting a valuable chance.

"how would you talk to Tsukishima, in the same manner you had talked to Kageyama and Yachi." Yamaguchi mumbled.

"I wouldn't say anything to Tsukishima since I don't know if he actually cares about volleyball." Hinata replies.

"Tsukishima wouldn't have joined the club if he hated volleyball." Yamaguchi just blunted out.

With Majesty
Majesty is playing on her Nintendo switch while watching her brother practice.
Than all of a sudden Kiyoko came to Majesty with an freshly baked apple pie.

"Thank you Kiyoko-Chan!" Majesty stuffed her face eating the apple pie cleaning the plate as she hands Kiyoko the plate and put thumbs up and went back to her game.

"Majesty." Akaashi called out for Majesty who looked up quickly but back down quickly.

"Ya Akaashi?" Majesty looked at the Akaashi who arms r crossed.
"Aka-Chan...did I do something?" Majesty questioned the boy who smirked.

Akaashi is struggling to get an little girl in the tub.

"NO NO NO AKA-CHAN PLEASE ANYTHING BUT THIS!!!" Majesty begged while being nudity on Akaashi face.

Akaashi pulled her off of him and threw her in the tub as she managed to stop halfway.

"No no no!!!" Majesty ran out the bathroom as Akaashi sighed running after the nudity girl.
Majesty was full on giggling trying to get away.

Than they ran all the way to Nekoma room.

Majesty jumps on Kenma.
"ONII-CHAN ONII-CHAN!!! AKA-CHAN IS TRYING TO MURDER ME!!!" Majesty screamed pointing at Akaashi who just near the door with his arms crossed as Kenma looked at the nudity girl and put his jacket around her.

"Don't run around naked Majesty, that's bad...but go take your bath and I got you an new Nightgown." Kenma Ordered the Majesty who was already walking back with Akaashi with his Jacket being dragged on the floor.

"Your sister is something else." Inuoka commented.

"Yeah, she ran all the way here naked just to tell Kenma that and ran away from Akaashi." Yamamoto shouted but laughed.

"Oi! Shut up! That's my sister in-law you're talking about!!" Kuroo implied making Kenma jump and look at the smirking but not happy Kuroo cause of them gossiping about Majesty.

With Majesty
"Aka-Chan...where did you get this Owl Loofah?" Majesty asked as the boy was washing her arms.

"Store. I thought of you when getting it." Akaashi said focused on getting the girl back than rinsed her off.

"That's nice" Majesty was also focus...on her nice Bokuto & Akaashi rubber ducks.

Akaashi washed the girl hair and took her out the bath and dried her off.
"I'll let you put on your clothes...do you need help?" Akaashi questioned the little girl who stared at the door.

"No." Majesty shook her head and Akaashi close the door and left the bathroom.

Few minutes later
Majesty busted through the door with her underwear on and made a run to Nekoma room secretly.
"Psst....Onii-Chan..." Majesty called out to Kenma who was playing with his switch but also playing with his toes.

"Majesty...What?" Kenma asked the stunned Majesty.
"Oh...here" Kenma holds out an bag to Majesty who giggled opening the bag and squealed.

"I LOVE IT!!!!" Majesty quickly put on her Sukuna Nightgown.

"I LOVE IT!!!" Majesty ran and hugged Kenma than left the room to go back to Akaashi as he was in Fukurodani room

"AKA-CHAN LOOK AT MY NIGHTGOWN!!!!" Majesty pointed to her nightgown as Akaashi looked and chuckled.

"I'll walk you back to the girls room" Akaashi standed up picking the little girl up and brought her to the girls room.

"Hey guys!! LIKE MY NIGHTGOWN!!!" Majesty bragged happily as the girls nodded.

Akaashi waved as he left her there and went back to his room.

"Bedtime Majesty...go to sleep.." Kiyoko reminded the annoyed Majesty who made her way in bed and fell asleep.
To be Continued